Google's Machine Learning Crash Course
Taught by Google experts, this free, concise, and highly interactive course will give you a basic understanding of Machine Learning concepts. Learn and practice at your own pace, using TensorFlow APIs.
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Identify dog breeds or flower types with multi-class classification
- Application of Machine Learning in real world scenarios
- Train neural networks with backpropagation algorithm
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Understand how to create tensors in TensorFlow
- Difference between classification and regression
- Get the hang of how to use and train embeddings
- Components of the Machine Learning systems
- Much, Much more!
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 76 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Need help deciding on a machine learning course? Or looking for more detail on 's Google's Machine Learning Crash Course? Feel free to chat below.
Join CourseDuck's Online Learning Discord Community
machine learning Awards Best Short Course
A self-study guide for aspiring machine learning practitioners. Machine Learning Crash Course features a series of lessons with video lectures, real-world case studies, and hands-on practice exercises.
- The course is taught by Google engineers and researchers, experts in the field of Machine Learning.
- Short and sweet course but with relevant curriculum for complete beginners.
- Interactive quizzes, programming and playground exercises.
- The only framework for building ML models presented in the course is TensorFlow.
- Vague explanations of Machine Learning concepts make some of the exercises too difficult for students.
Students also recommend
Machine Learning with Python by Sentdex (2016)
4.6 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 19h
Practical Deep Learning for Coders, v3 (2019)
4.3 (24 Reviews)
- Provider: fast.ai
- Time: 30h
Applied Machine Learning in Python (2016)
4.9 (109 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 7h