Python Programming For Beginners - Complete Python 3, Object Oriented Concept, Quiz, Develop 5 Python Projects & More!
Created by: Shubham Sarda
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Learn To Write Clean And Proper Python Code With Concept.
- Learn About 4 Pillars Of Object Oriented Programming!
- Understand Programming Building Blocks With Python.
- Learn To Use Python 3 Professionally Following Structures.
- Work With Modules, Learn To Create Your Own Modules!
- Work With Import And Python Libraries.
- Read-Write File With Python Codes
- Learn How To Handle Error And Exceptions With Python
- Get Ready To Become Intermediate Developer With Over 100+ Quiz Questions.
- Learn Object Oriented Programming With Classes and Objects.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Throughout the course we will explore the most important Python Programming Language Features -
- Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
- Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods - Parameters, Arguments, and Return Values
- Complete Object Oriented Programming - Class, Objects
- OOPS - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Python Data Structures In-depth - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Conditionals - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Mutability - Immutability of Python Basic Types.
- Builtin And User-Defined Modules
- Errors And Exception Handling - try, except, else and finally.
- Custom Exception - Raising Exception, Creating and Raising a Custom Exception.
- Data Analysis With Pandas
- Building Graphical User Interface Application with Tkinter
- Face recognition with OpenCV
- Automated Twitter Bot with Tweepy
- Understanding the basics of Databases and work with SQLite3
- 5 Projects With OpenCV, Pandas, PyTube, Tkinter, Tweepy & More.
Python is one of the most used programming languages according to GitHub November 2019 report, overtaking Java, C++, PHP, Ruby, and all other popular languages. Python is a general-purpose and high-level programming language. You can use Python for developing desktop GUI applications, websites, and web applications. Also, Python, as a high-level programming language, allows you to focus on the core functionality of the application by taking care of common programming tasks. The simple syntax rules of the programming language further make it easier for you to keep the code base readable and application maintainable. There are also a number of reasons why you should prefer Python to other programming languages.
- Readable and Maintainable Code
- Multiple Programming Paradigms
- Compatible with Major Platforms and Systems
- Robust Standard Library
- Many Open Source Frameworks and Tools
- Simplify Complex Software Development
- Adopt Test Driven Development
- Python can be used to develop prototypes, and quickly because it is so easy to work with and read.
- Most automation, data mining, and big data platforms rely on Python. This is because it is the ideal language to work with for general-purpose tasks.
- Python allows for a more productive coding environment than massive languages like C# and Java. Experienced coders tend to stay more organized and productive when working with Python, as well.
- Python is easy to read, even if you're not a skilled programmer. Anyone can begin working with the language, all it takes is a bit of patience and a lot of practice. Plus, this makes it an ideal candidate for use among multi-programmer and large development teams.
- Python powers Django, a complete and open source web application framework. Frameworks - like Ruby on Rails - can be used to simplify the development process.
- It has a massive support base thanks to the fact that it is open source and community developed. Millions of like-minded developers work with the language on a daily basis and continue to improve core functionality. The latest version of Python continues to receive enhancements and updates as time progresses. This is a great way to network with other developers.
Google, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Quora, Netflix, Dropbox, Reddit, and 1000 others.
After completing this course you will be ready to work as an Intern, Fresher or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep with big available scope with Python.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Python! Who this course is for:
- Anybody Who Wants To Get Started Programming.
- Anyone Who Wants To Excel Python Programming And Concept.
- Beginners Who Want To Start Programming!
Software Engineer And Digital Marketer Working As Freelancer On Different Marketplace, Basically An Online Nerd. Also, Among Top 700 Freelancer (Top Level) On Different Platforms, Completed Over 2000+ Project On Fiverr, PPH, Freelance And More.
Worked With Many Startups, Self Projects And Taught Over 1000's Of Student. A Computer Science Engineering By Choice.
After Working With 100's Of Companies As Student And Full-time Professional. I've Decided To Open Up And Share My Knowledge With The World!
Enroll Now To My Courses, I Have Lot Of Things To Share With You!
Students also recommend
4.7 (91 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 25h
4.8 (28 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 7h 52m
4.4 (18 Reviews)
- Provider: Google
- Time: 3h 35m