What you will learn
- By the end of this course, you would be very comfortable with Docker with Selenium WebDriver, Docker-compose, Jenkins, Running Tests in AWS cloud
- We would be creating a Data Driven - Test Automation Framework from scratch Using Java + TestNG
- Creating our own custom docker images
- Running our automated tests inside a docker container
- Running multiple test suites in parallel using docker-compose
- Auto scaling in AWS based on tests demand
- Creating disposable test automation infrastructure on-demand using Docker
- Zalenium - Selenium Grid with Video recording and many other cool features
- Jenkins from Installation till running our tests in AWS cloud
- Building a CI + CD pipeline from scratch using Jenkins, GitHub, DockerHub, AWS
- Integrating our test automation process with GitHub and DockerHub
- Creating Selenium Grid using Docker
- BDD is covered
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- To bring up the Selenium Grid infrastructure on-demand
- To run our selenium tests inside a docker container
- To run multiple test suites in parallel
- To run our tests in the cloud like AWS / Azure / Google-cloud
- To build a CI + CD pipeline to automatically build our selenium project, package it as a docker image & push it into DockerHub.
- Anybody who has interests in Test Automation
- If you are tired of seeing test scripts failure in the remote machine, then this course is for you!
- If you want to run your tests quickly in the cloud like AWS/Azure/Google cloud, then it is for you!
Vinoth has been working as a Principal SDET/Automation Architect and he is an AWS certified solution architect associate.
He loves automating everything :). He has a passion for automation, creating custom tools for team's productivity / process improvement, building test automation frameworks from scratch, setting up the test infrastructure & CI/CD pipelines.
Huge fan of JVM technologies, NodeJS, JMeter, Selenium-WebDriver, Docker, Kubernetes etc.