What you will learn
- By the end of the course, you will have a foundation in SQL Server and the vocabulary and understanding to talk about and use SQL Server with confidence.
- You will know how to navigate SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) to find database objects and business data.
- You will understand how to take advantage of Management Studio to make you work faster and more efficient.
- You will understand the different pieces in SQL Server. Including, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Security, Backups, Indexes and Schemas to help you talk to DBA's, Programmers, IT and to sound smart when you are speaking about databases.
- You will know how to write SQL statements to CREATE, Retrieve, Update, and Delete data.
- You will be able to create basic Views and Stored Procedures.
- You will be able to Filter, Join, Sort, and Group data.
- You will be able to create basic Views, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- You will have foundational knowledge
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
With a little SQL Server knowledge, you can retrieve data yourself. You can automate your reporting. You can help management find information and troubleshoot problems. You can even transfer this knowledge to Oracle and MySQL.
In this course, veteran consultant, Joey Blue, takes you through the essentials of SQL Server right through advanced topics such as backups, security, and indexes. This course is recommended for all business and IT professionals that want to advance their careers by understanding their corporate database. Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- IT Professional
- Business Professional
- Web Developers
- Software Developers
- Programming Students
- Financial Analysts
- Process Engineers
- Anyone interested in understanding data and databases.
Joey has been working with Data for over 18years. He works during the day as aconsultant in the Business Intelligence space, which includes SQL Server and itsBI Stack.
In the evenings, he creates videos on YouTubeto document some of the problems he runs into working with customers. On Udemy, Joey has put together someexcellent trainings.
Don't forget to visit Joey's website to findextra videos and discounts.
"Send me a message if you have any questionsabout my videos and training."
Students also recommend
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Manning Publications
- Time: 4h
4.7 (6 Reviews)
- Provider: SQLBolt
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Khan Academy
- Time: 1h