Pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Certification (DOP-C01) with 20 hours of advanced hands-on videos.
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Certification (DOP-C01)
- Create automations between all the various AWS services
- All Hands-On advanced course to provide you the experience needed to pass the exam
- Perform operations that will teach you real-world skills
- Learn DevOps on AWS by doing
- All slides available as a downloadable PDF
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Welcome to the BEST and MOST UPDATED online resource to learn the skills needed to pass the challenging certification: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C01).
Before taking this course, make sure that:
- You hold at least an associate-level certification in AWS (AWS Certified Developer Associate is preferred)
- You have experience using AWS at your work
If you're ready to go on a challenging and rewarding journey, join me in this course. You will not be disappointed!
This course is different from the other ones you'll find on Udemy. Dare I say, better (but you'll judge!)
- It covers in-depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional DOP-C01 exam
- It's packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a DevOps
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It's a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It's fast-paced and to the point
- All slides available as downloadable PDF
- I passed the exam with a score of 940/1000 so you are in good hands!
My name is Stephane Maarek, and I'll be your instructor in this course. I am an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified SysOps, AWS Certified Big Data, and the author of highly-rated & best-selling courses on AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation & AWS EC2. I've already taught 150,000+ students and received 45,000+ reviews.
I've decided it's time for students to properly learn how to be an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional. You are in good hands!
This course also comes with:
Lifetime access to all future updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam and master the AWS platform!Who this course is for:
- Experienced AWS cloud engineers looking to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification (DOP-C01)
- Experienced AWS cloud engineers looking to learn advanced automations and features on the AWS cloud
Stephane is a solutions architect, consultant and software developer that has a particular interest in all things related to Big Data, Cloud & API. He's also a many-times best seller instructor on Udemy for his courses in Apache Kafka and AWS.
[See FAQ below to see in which order you can take my courses]
He is an AWS Certified Developer, SysOps & Solutions Architect, and loves to teach people how to use the AWS properly, to get them ready for their AWS certifications, and most importantly for the real world.
He also loves Apache Kafka. He sits on the 2019 Program Committee organizing the Kafka Summit in New York, London and San Francisco. He is also an active member of the Apache Kafka community, authoring blogs on Medium and a guest blog for Confluent.
During his spare time he enjoys cooking, practicing yoga, surfing, watching TV shows, and traveling to awesome destinations!
FAQ: In which order should you learn?...
AWS Cloud: Start with AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, then move on to AWS Certified Developer Associate and then AWS Certified SysOps Administrator. Once ready, you can learn AWS Lambda and AWS CloudFormation in depth, or do the AWS Big Data certification.
Apache Kafka: Start with Apache Kafka for Beginners, then you can learn Connect, Streams and Schema Registry if you