Created by: Maximiliano Firtman
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Master HTML5 Web and App Development from beginner-level to expert
- Create your own mobile web apps with hardware and offline access
- Explore the newest HTML5 techniques for mobile-devices
- Discover the worlds of Virtual Reality (VR) and social networks with HTML5
- Reach a wider global audience creating Installed Progressive Web Apps
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
html 5 Awards Sponsored
In this course, you will:
- Code and publish your apps with cloud-based databases and storage for free
- Maximize your phone's hardware, including GPS, Voice Recognition and the camera for your apps
- Build your own Progressive Web Apps with an Installed Icon and offline immediate access
- Publish your PWAs in the Google Play Store for Android, develop iPhone, iPad and desktop apps
- Use social networks and sharing sites for embedding and sharing viral content
- Create websites, apps and VR experiences while coding your own projects
- Integrate your work with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, SnapChat, YouTube, and Google Maps
A Unique HTML5 Course Using Only Cutting Edge Mobile-First Techniques
Work alongside me on over 50 exercises and 25 real-world projects where you will build:
- An Instagram-like Social Photo Sharing Network
- A Yelp-like Business Locator using Geolocation and Maps
- A Pokemon-Go-like Game with an Offline Installed Icon on Android and iPhone
- A QR Code Reader, a Gravity Game, and Your Personal Activity Screen Launcher
- An E-commerce Site with a Shopping Cart
- Your Personal Portfolio Website
- A 360 viewer and a VR experience for Oculus, Daydream, Cardboard and Hololens
- A Restaurant Menu App, a Hands-free Cooking App for Phones and Tablets, and a Blog
This course will cover topics that aren't found in other HTML5 courses out there. Learn with me as I discuss the components a successful HTML5 solution must have, including: mobile optimizations, integration with social networks and native apps, offline access for poor cellular connections, database access, installed icons on iOS and Android and much more.
Why Learn from Me
In this course, you'll only focus on Web and mobile solutions that are optimized for the best possible conversion and reach. That's because I've been teaching these technologies for more than 17 years while creating real world apps and websites for small and big companies around the world. I specialize in Mobile HTML5, Objective-C, Android development, and Web Performance, and I've led professional training sessions for companies such as Apple, PayPal, LinkedIn, Cisco, Intel, and HP. I've spent years distilling the knowledge I've written about in my published books, which are available in more than 13 translations in 100 countries.
Teaching people technical concepts is my life's work, and I've uniquely designed this course so that you'll create apps using only what's important to actually knownot what the outdated books say and not covering legacy techniques that nobody uses anymore. You'll get up and running with HTML5 in just a few hours, and you will be able to create and test your own apps on your mobile phone in the first few minutes of the course.
When you finish this course, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion and the peace of mind knowing that you have mastered the most cutting-edge HTML5 techniques through hands-on learning and real-world projects.
Join me on this adventure today! I'll see you inside the course.Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in publishing their own websites and mobile apps
- People interested in hands-on learning and writing their own solutions
- Designers who have not worked with the Web for more than 5 years
Hi there, my name is Maximiliano.
I'm a mobile and web developer with over 20 years of experience creating apps and websites with Web technologies. I've also spent 15 years teaching Web development to beginners and advanced developers in more than 40 countries, from small groups of students to employees at big companies such as Apple, Yahoo!, PayPal or Intel. I've authored more than 10 books available in 13 languages, most recently High Performance Mobile Web published by O'Reilly Media. In the last 10 years, I've traveled all over the world to more than 55 countries teaching and speaking about HTML5 and mobile technologies at conferences, workshops, tutorials, and IT events.
I'm excited to share all of my knowledge with you. Join me on this amazing journey.