What you will learn
- Java Programming from Basic to Advance
- Selenium WebDriver from Basic to Advance
- New to coding? No worries. This course covers coding from scratch.
- Perfect course for manual testers aspiring to switch into automation world
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- Page Object Model
- Page Factory
- Advanced Java Programming
- TestNG Framework
- Plenty of Hands-on Exercises
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
I believe in example-oriented teaching. So, you won't find any PPTs during the sessions. But, you will find dozens of real time scenarios used to elaborate Java and Selenium WebDriver concepts.
Feel free to post your questions/feedback in the block provided under each session-video. I will get back to you on questions within 24 hours.
Course Curriculum' section below will give you an idea about the depth and the overall coverage of this course. If you want to learn any other Selenium WebDriver concept - which is not already covered in this course - then feel free to let me know via Udemy messenger.
This course is designed for you if you are:
- a Selenium WebDriver automation aspirant OR
- a manual testing professional willing to jump start your automation carrier OR
- a QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to Selenium as per testing market demand OR
- a QE Manager exploring better automation solutions for your project OR
- a fresh grad looking to learn a quick new skill which has high demand in the job market OR
- aspiring to learn coding and automation
- No prior coding experience required. Java programing from scratch is covered in the course.
- Participants need to have a Windows 10 PC OR a MacBook with 8 GB (or more) memory to perform hands on exercises.
- Selenium WebDriver automation aspirant
- Manual tester willing to jump start your automation carrier
- QTP/UFT professional wanting to switch to Selenium as per testing market demand
- QE Manager exploring better automation solutions for your project
- Fresh grad looking to learn a quick new skill which has high demand in the job market
- Anyone aspiring to learn coding and automation
De ZINNIA provides industry standard training on Software Automation Testing Tools & Programming Languages.
Our programs include extensive and hands-on training on Java, C#, Python, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Jenkins, REST and SOAP API Automation, WireMock, Gatling Load Testing.
We motivate our students to keep up a learner's attitude. Because, it is very important to adopt new technologies to sustain and grow in this ever-changing world of software technology.
For more details or any questions email mail us at [email protected]