Become an Expert on Oracle SQL Tuning and Solve All The Performance Problems of Your SQL Queries and the Database!
Created by: Oracle Master Training 40
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Learn How to Solve Critical Performance Problems with Step by Step Approach!
- Learn Advanced Indexing Techniques for Ultimate Database Performance!
- Learn How to Use Various Performance Tuning Tools for In-Depth Assistance!
- Maximize the Query Performance by Using Advanced Tuning Tecniques!
- Learn Oracle Database Architecture by "Tuning" aspects.
- Identify and Optimize the Performance of poorly performing (bad) SQLs.
- Understand SQL Tuning Terminologies
- Learn How to Create "Better" Queries
- Learn How to Prioritize your SQL Tuning Efforts.
- Learn the Details of How an SQL Code is Interpreted
- Learn Useful Hints to improve Performance of your Queries
- Learn & Improve How to Use Oracle Optimizer and Execution Plans Well
- Various Tips and Tricks to make the Oracle SQL queries run faster.
- Oracle Performance Tuning on both Oracle11g and Oracle12c Environment.
- Learn Efficient Schem
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course will be continuously getting updated with more lectures, quizzes, assesments to enhance your knowledge on Oracle SQL Tuning.
The most common problem of working with SQL is, performance problems. Most of the developers don't know how to write well-performing queries. So in time, this problem grows and becomes a problem for both the developer and the company.
This course will teach you how to tune your SQL statements and database step by step for a perfect performance! You will learn how to write fast, reliable and secure queries. Besides, you will learn the database architecture and will be able to optimize the database workloads.
Once you complete this course, you will recognize the database terms better and will use the most appropriate one for the performance.
Once you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Find the poorly performing queries
- Learn Advanced Query Tuning Techniques
- Understand the Database Architecture to perform Better Tuning Techniques
- Learn Advanced Indexing Techniques to Maximize Database Performance
- Learn how to use various Performance Tuning Tools
- Compare BAD vs GOOD Queries with Hands-on Examples.
- Gather Statistics for the bad SQLs
- Interpret the Execution Plans with different methods
- Choose an appropriate SQL tuning approach
- Guide the Oracle Optimizer for a better execution
- Use various tuning techniques like using bind variables, different types of indexes, and much more.
- Improve the performance of the queries & database
- Gain Complete Knowledge on Oracle SQL and Performance Tuning!
If you want to step ahead in your career, "SQL & Performance Tuning" should be your next step.
See you in the first lecture!Who this course is for:
- SQL Developers
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- PL/SQL Developers
- Oracle DBAs
- Oracle BI Developers
I have been working for more than 15+ years on software development on many programming languages (like C, C++, Java, C#, Python, PHP etc) and about 10+ years on SQL&PL/SQL programming and Oracle Technologies. And also I'm a Software Development Manager for more than "10" years.
For now, I am working on a huge database which has more than 15M (million) active-users as a Project Manager, and teaching SQL&PL/SQL and many programming language courses like C, Java, Python, PHP etc.Hi, welcome to our courses.
'Code Star' Academy is a platform and community that teaches SQL & PL/SQL Development, SQL Tuning, Python Programming, Web Development and many Computer Science related topics.
Through a passion for tech and what it means to be a Computer Scientist and Developer, Code Star Academy creates great courses, blog posts and videos to instruct, inspire and spread these topics across a large spectrum.
Our Mission, give others the opportunity to be part of an amazing field whilst teaching them the skills that will allow them to do so.
Our expertise areas are mainly:
Programming Languages (Python, SQL, PL&SQL, PHP, Java, etc.)
Students also recommend
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Manning Publications
- Time: 4h
4.7 (6 Reviews)
- Provider: SQLBolt
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Khan Academy
- Time: 1h