The most complete introduction to web development with Python and Flask
Created by: Miguel Grinberg
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Write complete web applications using Python and Flask
- Accept user input through web forms
- Use relational databases
- Manage user logins and authentication
- Translate and localize application messages
- Implement a search engine
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Deploy your application on Linux servers or Docker containers
- Deploy your application on Heroku
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
The goal of the course is to build a nicely featured social blogging web application. Chapter 1 begins with a very simple version of this application that has just a few lines of code. Then, each successive chapter adds a new feature to it. The 23 chapters in this course can be roughly split into two parts: the first 12 chapters are focused on basic web development concepts, while the remaining 11 chapters cover intermediate and advanced techniques. All the code featured in this tutorial is open source, and is available on . You are welcome to use any of it for your own projects!
This edition of the tutorial includes over 11 hours of video showing how to perform all the steps in detail. For added context, the blog articles from where this tutorial originated are available on Miguel Grinberg's blog.Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate Python developers interested in learning web development.
Miguel Grinberg has over 25 years of experience as a software engineer in a variety of areas such as web development, microservices, cloud, video broadcasting and computer animation. He blogs about a variety of topics including web development, Python, robotics, photography and the occasional movie review. Miguel lives in beautiful Portland, Oregon.