Create a Rainy Motion Graphic Title Sequence with Adobe After Effects CC
Created by: Ashley Hills
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- A better understanding of creating projects and sequences in After Effects
- Understanding of basic Photoshop and After Effects integration
- Scene design
- Scene logic
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
The easy going, step-by-step, walk through pace of this After Effects tutorial is ideal for advanced beginners who have already completed a few motion graphics courses and now have basic After Effects knowledge and skills.
If you feel ready to take your After Effects skills to the next step and move onto making your own motion graphics title sequence then this course will be a great place to start.
Throughout this After Effects tutorial you will develop further understanding of
- 3D Space
- working with multiple pre-comps inside your scenes
- creating rain using the built in particle system
- scene and text transitions
- scene design
- filters that improve the atmosphere of your scene
- problem solving
(Note: Recorded on an iMac so on-screen short cuts are for mac but PC users can still follow along. After effects cc 2018 was used. I also used a Wacom Tablet. Preview music not included)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are comfortable with the UI of After Effects and Photoshop
- Beginers who want to start making projects
- Someone who has patience, it's a long process going at a steady pace with beginners in mind
I'm a London based Motion Designer with around 9 years experience. Some of my former employers include BSkyB, BBC News and the MailOnline.
Now working for a digital media company in west London working on TV shows and creating digital content for a number of different corporate and entertainment clients.
Check out my course and stay tuned for more!