Master Angular (Angular 5, Angular 6,incl. Angular 7), React + Redux (React 16) & Node. Stripe, AWS, Express included.
Created by: Filip Jerga
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Develop powerful, modern, real-world web applications with React, Angular and Node
- Completely understand the processes and architecture of Angular, React and Node
- Use gained knowledge to create your own web applications in most demanded frameworks on the market
- Establish yourself in field of the exciting Angular, React and Node web development environment
- Become fluent in concepts and tools like Redux, MongoDb, Amazon S3, JWT tokens, Postman, ES6 and more
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
If you are planning to start your career as a developer or you just want to improve your programming skills, then this course is right for you.Get all you need to start web development in one course! and many related technologies of Web Development to more advanced topics until our application will be deployed to Heroku and accessible online on the internet.
This resource is the only thing you need in order to start Web Development with Angular, React and Node and during this course you will get confidence and skills required to start your own projects, you will get the right mindset to apply for a developer career and to improve in modern frameworks like Angular, React and Node,
We will start very easily in Angular and React, in which we will create a layout of our application. I will explain to you how to create basic components, services and reusable code. I will also talk about routing in SPA (single page application).
Furthermore, we will work on a detail page of a rental property in which we will work with 3rd party Google Map API and we will display the location of a rental property on a map.
Later in this course, we will take a look on authentication with JWT (json web tokens) on the client/server side.
Next, we will work on a core application functionality to book rental property for certain numbers of nights. We will integrate interesting features to our application, calendar for choosing dates of stay, modal window to confirm bookings and toast messages in order to enhance interactivity of the application and we will go more into advanced concepts of Angular, React and Node.
After the booking section we will take a look on search and create rental functionality. We will search for rentals by city. We will learn how to integrate new features to the working code.
Our last section will be a manage section where we will work on functionality to display user bookings and rentals, availability to list and remove them.
After manage section we will prepare our applications to be ready for deploy to Heroku. We will do additional production setup of Angular, React and Node applications. After all of the necessary changes we will finally deploy our applications to Heroku and we will make them available online on the internet.
Development process is not finished with a deploy section. This course offers for you constant update of new features. Next we will work on very interesting feature for update rental properties. On Rental Update feature you will learn how to create powerful reusable components in your application and how to create good looking update components.
After update section we will work on interesting feature for an image upload. We will learn how to upload images to Amazon S3. Before uploading our image to Amazon S3 we will also take care of cropping and processing our image.
During this course we will be switching from our frontend application to our backend Node.js application. This Node application will be responsible for handling and storing our business data in MongoDB.
------------- Brief Curriculum - Listed Important Features You Will Learn -------------
- [JS, ES6] - Intro To ES6 (Classes, Variables, Callbacks, Arrow Functions, Inheritance, Async, Promises, Observables)
- [Angular] - Intro To Angular (Components, Services, Modules, Routing, Bootstrap, Life Cycle Functions, Passing Data, Links, Types, Observables)
- [Node] - Intro to Node (Express Framework, Server Creation, Postman, MongoDB, Routing, Handle Errors)
- [Angular] - Rental Map (Proxy, Cors, Pipe, Font Awesome, Map Component, 3rd Party Service, Geolocation, Google Maps API, Caching)
- [Node] - Authentication (JWT, Encryption, Middleware)
- [Angular] - Authentication (Reactive Forms, Template Forms, Validation, JWT, Guards, Interceptor)
- [Node] - Bookings (Book a rental property, Server Validation)
- [Angular] - Bookings (Date Range Picker, Book a rental property, Modals, Toast Messages)
- [Angular + Node] - Search, Create Rental
- [Angular + Node] - Manage Section
- [Angular] - Deployment (Heroku, Production Server Setup)
- [React] - Intro To React (Components, JSX, Redux, State, Props, Bootstrap, Life Cycle Functions, Link To, Render)
- [Node] - Intro to Node (Same as Section 3.)
- [React] - Rental Map (Proxy, Cors, HOC, Composition, Font Awesome, Map Component, 3rd Party Service, Google Maps API, Caching, Geolocation)
- [Node] - Authentication (Same as section 5.)
- [React] - Authentication (Redux Forms, Validation, JWT, Protected Guards, Axios Interceptor)
- [Node] - Bookings (Same as section 7.)
- [React] - Bookings (Date Range Picker, Book a rental property, Modals, Toast Messages)
- [React + Node] - Search, Create Rental
- [React + Node] - Manage Section
- [React] - Deployment (Heroku, Production Server Setup)
- [Angular - Bonus] - Update Feature (Editable Components, Reusability, Inheritance, Subject )
- [Angular - Bonus] - Crop and Upload Image Feature (Amazon S3, Learn how to send an image in request )
- [Angular - Bonus] - Payment (Stripe )
- [Angular - Bonus] - Migrate to Angular 6
Look at some reviews of my students:
I took this course because the MERN stack project presented in the previews looked much more in depth and had way more features compared to other courses and projects I have seen befo
My name is Filip Jerga and I am an experienced software engineer and freelance developer. I have a Master's degree in Artificial Intelligence and several years of experience working on a wide range of technologies and projects from C++ development for ultrasound devices to modern mobile and web applications in React and Angular.
Throughout my career, I have acquired advanced technical knowledge and the ability to explain programming topics clearly and in detail to a broad audience. I invite you to take my course, where I have put a lot of effort to explain web and software engineering concepts in a detailed, hands-on and understandable way.