Angular Styling & Animations (for Angular 2+) (Udemy.com)
For Angular 2+: Learn how to use dynamic Styles and powerful Animations to create beautiful Angular Apps
Created by: Maximilian Schwarzmuller
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- At the end of the course, students will be able to use the many features Angular offers to dynamically style and animate Angular apps
- Students will be able to style their Angular components, elements in these components and change that styling dynamically
- Students will be able to add complex animations, for example to animate the appearance of elements, lists or upon route changes
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
It's more than a little bonus - animations and styles help the user understand the flow of your page, pass on feedback to the user and overall improve the usability of your page.
This course teaches you which tools Angular gives you to dynamically style and animate your web page. This is not a CSS basics course - this course will really dive into the rich toolset Angular ships with, allowing you to build a reactive, user-friendly web application.
Just think about your favorite web apps: How many of these look ugly, seem to be styled randomly (and statically) and use no animations? Probably not that many - time to join the club of developers creating awesome user experiences!
This is what you'll learn!
- How Angular helps you with styling and animating your web page
- What "dynamic" styling and animating means
- How you may either style the whole web app or individual components you built
- Which tools Angular offers you to adjust styles at runtime
- How you can use vanilla CSS to build nice transitions and animations
- All about Angular's Animation package: Building, configuring and using triggers, states, styles, transitions and more!
- Advanced Animation features like Animation groups, keyframes or callbacks
- How to animate the appearance and removal of elements/ components
- How to animate lists
- How to animate routing
- And more!
This course is for you if ...
- ... you got (basic) Angular and CSS knowledge and feel like you need to learn more about adding/ using styles and animations in your Angular apps
- ... you're learning Angular right now and you want to continue learning with more beautiful apps
- ... you even already know the basics about styling and animating Angular apps but you feel like there still is some mystery regarding the styling/ animation of components
- This course is for everyone interested in enhancing the user experience by adding nice styles and animations with the help of Angular
- Students who are interested in dynamically styling or animating Angular apps should find this course very helpful
- 4.9 Rating
- 50 Reviews
Experience as (Web) Developer
Starting out at the age of 13 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. Besides web development I also explored Python and other non-web-only languages. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
Starting web development on the backend (PHP with Laravel, NodeJS, Python) I also became more and more of a frontend developer using modern frameworks like React, Angular or VueJS 2 in a lot of projects. I love both worlds nowadays!
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master's degree. That enabled me to work in a major strategy consultancy as well as a bank. While learning, that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience and skills.
Experience as Instructor
As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. My track record of many 5-star rated courses, more than 700,000 students on Udemy as well as a successful YouTube cha