Asp.Net Mvc, Asp.Net Core Mvc, Repository Pattern, Web Api, Asp.Net Identity, Entity Framework
Created by: Harsha Vardhan
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Confidently speak about MVC Architecture
- Crack Asp .Net Mvc job interviews easier
- Solve most common bugs and issues in Asp .Net Mvc applications
- Working with Razor view engine, code like Pro
- Secure Angular applications using the most-recommended - Asp .Net Identity
- Interact with server using AJAX and build RESTful Services using Web API
- Create real-world apps using Asp .Net Mvc 5
- Create Asp .Net Mvc App Folder Structure with industry best practices like a Pro
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
THE BEST SELLING Asp .Net MVC COURSE ON UDEMY - OVER 320 REVIEWS - 5 STARS!
LEARN these HOT TOPICS in Asp .Net Mvc 5:
- Controllers and Action Methods
- Understand different types of ActionResult
- Master the Razor View Engine and use it like a Pro
- Read model collections to produce grids
- Handle HTTP request and HTTP response headers
- Create Layout views (for master pages)
- Handle different issues of URL routing
- Enable the NEW Attribute routing
- Interact with database using EntityFramework DbFirst Approach and CodeFirst Approach
- Update database using CodeFirst Migrations, in case of CodeFirst Approach
- Create and use HTML Helpers for development of various Forms with all Validations
- Create User Authentication and Security using Asp .Net Identity
- Create and apply various types of Filters to Controllers and Action Methods
- Handle Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Handle exceptions with real-time best practices
- Create N-Tier architecture with Service Layer and Repository Layer
- Share data using ViewBag, TempData and ViewData
- Create REST-API End Points using Asp .NET Web API
- A mini project, "Products Management", where the admin can create categories, brands and products with REST API.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
- By the end of this course, you will create all of the source code for a complete Asp .Net Mvc real-time project, with all features like page navigation with routing, CRUD operations with real databases, User registration and login with Asp .Net Identity, handle other aspects such as filters, layout views, validations, exception handling.
- You will type in every line of code with me in the videos ... all from scratch.
- I explain every line of asp .net mvc code that we create. So this isn't a copy/paste exercise, you will have a full understanding of the code.
- I am a RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR .... post your questions and I will RESPOND in 24 hours, ASAP.
- All source code is available for download
- PDF's of all lectures are available for download.
- English captions are available.
Sample of the reviews:
I decided to give a 5-star rating because towards the end of the course, the Teacher presents an example of a professional level project where best practices are applied in ASP .NET MVC programming. As far as I'm concerned, this made me completely change my mind in how to deal with a new MVC project. Thank you so much Harsha !!! - Roberto Faelli
This is the best course for learning ASP .NET MVC out there. Hands down!. - Anurag Anand
I feel proud to have such knowledge-full person as instructor. Everything is so good. - Mitul Shah
go for it!! one of the best courses available for ASP .NET MVC. never felt so confident before. An in depth explanation has been provided for each and every topic. It is comprehensive and also engaging. - Nikilesh S.V. Srinivas
thank you sir Harsha for providing a very creative lectures. i have see a lot of lectures on mvc but i not understand properly and this lectures is really very helpful for beginners. - S Qammer Abbas
This is an incredible course, i have a lot of experience with web forms and always wanted to move to MVC but didn't have the confidence to do, but this course answer all my questions about MVC, it explains everything how it works, all the functionalities and in the end you create a project with everything learned. It's a lot o content that make you really understand how asp .net MVC works, i recommend to everyone in Udemy. - Marcos Paulo de Melo Canova
I have been trying to learn MVC Asp dot net for 3 years. I attended many courses unfortunately no course has been explained me so well to understand MVC. I highly recommend this course if you want to learn MVC from A-Z and start making your next application in MVC. I am very happy to taken this course, and I am also taking another course of Harsh Angular JS. My Best Wishes to this instructor for making such a nice course. 3 Cheers! - imtiaz Iqbal
No Risk Money-Back Guarantee
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview first few lectures of the course for free. Once you purchase the course, if for some reason you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to build Angular Projects from scratch!
Key Points about this Course:
- We don't use the ready-made project template called "MVC" in Visual Studio, but we develop (create) everything from the scratch with "Empty" project template; so that you will be able to understand each and every aspect of Asp .Net Mvc, clearly, without confusion.
- Authentication is shown with Asp .Net Identity development from scratch
- Database connections are shown with SQL Server
- All the concepts are progressively integrated into a sample mini project called "Product Manager", which includes all essential features that a real-time project should have.
- All the concepts explained in both theoretically and practically.
- We use Bootstrap from the beginning of the course.
- We use Windows O/S, Visual Studio 2017 / 2019, C#, Entity Framework, Bootstrap.
- Anyone who wants to learn MVC
- Both beginners and experienced MVC developers
My strength is I can make complicated things simple and will provide detailed knowledge about each and every concept, and I will be happy if people learn skills from my videos and build their careers.
I am providing class room, corporate, online trainings from last 12+ Years on different Microsoft Technologies and UI Technologies. I am glad to share my knowledge to the world.
My expertise is mostly on following technologies: