Using Adobe Illustrator to Design Material Icons and Using After Effects to Animate them.
Created by: Chethan KVS
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Crafting amazing Material Icons.
- Understanding the workflow between Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- Learning the Fundamentals of Motion Design in After Effects.
- Downloadable Exercise Files.
- You will learn all the animation techniques needed to bring your icons to life.
- Complete understanding of the Material Design Guidelines created by Google
Overall Score : 100 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Anyone who wants to start using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of Graphic Design & Motion Graphics.
My name is Chethan from India and I am a SELF-TAUGHT Multi Skilled Designer dabbling in various fields of Design such as Graphic Design, Apparel Design, Motion Graphics and UI/UX Design. And, I love to teach :)
I also run a YouTube Channel called Design Pilot where I upload a wide variety of Tutorials which involving teaching you guys to create amazing designs and helping you develop your design skills. I focus widely on Creating Unique and Rare Tutorials on Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Adobe XD! I also make videos on Portfolio Reviews and Review New & Cool Design Tools! I am quite active on my Social Media and try to help people out all the time.