Excel 2019 Essential Training
Run through Lynda.com, Dennis Taylor's master class on Excel focuses on the handling, management and analysis of data using Excel's features. The entire course can be covered in just over two hours, and it focuses exclusively on helping Excel beginners advance their understanding of the software. A free overview is available, and the course can be completed during a free trial with Lynda.com
Created by: Dennis Taylor
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- The benefits of using Excel
- Shortcuts and menus
- Basics of data entry
- Means to create unique visual effects
- Keyboard shortcuts
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 74 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Need help deciding on a excel course? Or looking for more detail on Dennis Taylor's Excel 2019 Essential Training? Feel free to chat below.
Join CourseDuck's Online Learning Discord Community
Start mastering Excel, the world-renowned powerful spreadsheet program, with Excel expert Dennis Taylor. Learn how to enter data, organize data, perform calculations with simple functions, work with multiple worksheets, format the appearance of data and cells, build charts, and create PivotTables. Find out how to use the IF, VLOOKUP, and COUNTIF family of functions. See how to use data analysis tools, including Goal Seek and Solver. Discover how to automate tasks with macros, manage data, and more.
- Barrier of entry: this course can be completed by anyone, regardless of their background before starting.
- Offline access: unlike most Excel tutorials, all of the training resources in this course can be accessed offline (although they have to be initially downloaded).
- The Lynda.com experience: the course is run through a subscription to Lynda.com. That same subscription grants access to volumes of supplemental information and additional lessons at no extra cost.
- The course is short. There are free courses that go much deeper into Excel's capabilities and uses.
- The course does not go beyond beginner concepts. Alone, it will not teach mastery of some of Excel's most advanced analytical tools and techniques.
- 3.7 Rating
- 3 Reviews
Students also recommend
Excel Basics (2017)
4.9 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 12h
Microsoft Excel - Online Tutorial for Beginners (2010)
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Chandoo.org
- Time: 1h 30m
Excel Power Pivot and Power Query For Dummies (2016)
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Amazon