Learn how to do a 3d concept art in cinema 4d, bodypaint, and photoshop.
Created by: Artisan Streamer
Produced in 2016
What you will learn
- Concept and Fully Render a Character in Cinema 4d.
- Learn Cinema 4d
- Create Hair and Cloth using Cinema 4d
- Texture in Body Paint, and Photoshop
Overall Score : 74 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Sculpt in Cinema 4d
- Create geometry
- Retopologize your mesh
- Cloth Simulation in 4d
- Create hair in Cinema 4d
- UV's in Cinema 4d
- Add materials to your mesh in Cinema 4d
- Texturing in Cinema 4d
- Texturing in Bodypaint
- Texturing in Photoshop
- Rendering in Cinema 4d
- HDR Setup in Cinema 4d
The last 6 videos of this course will give beginners a crash course into using Cinema 4d. So if you are new to Cinema 4d, the last 6 videos are where to start beginners will learn how to:
- Set up custom UI
- Adding geometry to the scene
- Understand how Cinema 4d's sculpting tools work
- Hair Vertex Maps
- Concepting with polygon pen tool
- Anyone interested in making nice renders for a female sci fi character.
- Anyone that wants to learn Cinema 4d.
Our goal at Artisan Streamer is to provide you with the best education possible to help with your digital art. We work with various artists to bring you unique tutorials to help make your portfolio or client projects that much better. Our artist line up includes Thomas King, Gary Calhoun (Nufftalon 3d Studios), and many more to come.