The creators of Unreal Engine, Epic Games, made this resource to be the master collection of learning materials for mastering Unreal Engine. It covers everything from the first experience to doctoral-level discussions of Unreal innovations.
Created by: Mathew Wadstein
Produced in 2019
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
unreal engine Awards Best Practical Course
In this video, we walk through the fundamentals of the Unreal Editor and its components, covering the interface, functionality, and important settings to adapt the Editor to your workflow.
- Its made by Epic Games, so content is the pinnacle of reliable and up to date.
- Library is vast. Probably the best collection of Unreal learning resources you can find in one place.
- Online community is as vast and reliable as the library.
- Theres no real direction. Youre on your own to decide which resources are right for you.
- Tools are still optimized for NVIDIA. AMD users beware.
- Is there such a thing as too much information? This library might prove that the answer is yes.
Mathew Wadstein is a developer who creates Unreal Engine 4 tutorials on his YouTube channel.