With real time data base designing techniques, SQL, Joins, SPs, Functions, Views, Transactions, Triggers and lot more...
Created by: Manzoor Ahmed
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- By the end of this course you will be in a position to do the following :-
- Creating, Altering And Dropping DataBase Creating Tables
- Primary Keys, Identity Columns and Unique Keys DataBase Diagram and Creating Relationships between tables
- DataTypes In SQL Server
- Insert Statement, Update Statement and Delete Statement
- Select Statement with Top(), Order by, Where, in, not in, between, not between and Like Clauses, Aggregate Functions like Sum(), Avg(), Min(), Max(), Count() etc.,
- DateTime Functions Like getDate(), Day(), Month(), Year(), DateDiff(), DateAdd(), etc.,
- Group By and Having Clause with Joins Like Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Right Outer Join, Full Outer Join. Implementing Joins Like Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Right Outer Join, Full Outer Join.
- Creating Stored Procedures With No Input And Output Params Creating Stored Procedures With Input And No Output Params Creating Stored Procedures With Input And
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
A: Yes! you can learn and this course is perfect for those who are absolute beginners in MS SQL Server technology. In this course we are going to learn every thing from scratch i.e., right from installing MS SQL Server management Studio, creating database, tables, understanding relationships, performing basic insert, update, delete and select operations, using basic builtin functions till all types of joins.
We will also understand how to write different kinds of stored procedures and user defined function. Then we will go for writing sub querieswhich includes scalar, multi valued and correlated sub queries.
Moving ahead we see the programming logic in query writing using T-SQL and understand how to write conditional statements in your large complex stored procedures. And finally we will try to understand the advanced concepts like views, scope identity function, transactions and triggers.
So, I ensure you that you will enjoy each and every minute of the videos by learning something new
Topics Covered are :
- Introduction-Database-Table-Keys (36:14)
- DataTypes-ForeignKey-DBDesign-Techniques (37:26)
- Insert-Update-Delete-Select Start (37:42)
- OrderBy-Where-String-Aggrigate (48:11)
- DateTimeFunctions-GroupBy-IntroToJoins (40:46)
- Implementing 2 And 3 Tables Joins (24:16)
- SelfJoin-Union-Simple-Correlates-SubQueries (34:26)
- Views And Common Table Expression (CTE) (31:25)
- StoredProcedures-Functions (33:00)
- Table Variables - Transactions - Slowly Changing Dimensions - ScopeIdentity (36:26)
- Triggers - Admin Tasks - Assigment (34:00)
- Fresh Graduates
Manzoor is a Microsoft Certified Trainer who has been working on MS .Net technologies for more than a decade. Apart from development he is also passionate about delivering training on various MS .Net technologies and he has 10+ years of experience as a software development teacher. He writes articles for code-project as well. His YouTube channel has 1 million hits. He is the founder of ManzoorTheTrainer portal.
"I focus on simplifying, complex concepts..." - ManzoorTheTrainer
Students also recommend
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Manning Publications
- Time: 4h
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: SQLBolt
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Khan Academy
- Time: 1h