What you will learn
- Understand the node based approach of XPresso Editor
- Link properties and parameters
- Create user defined sliders
- Create XPressions using the Driver/Driven feature
- Work with the XPresso class nodes
- Work with the MoGraph class nodes
- Create your own light plugins using the XPresso module of CINEMA 4D
- Lit any scene using these plugins
- Speedup your workflow
- Create cool looking renders
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Would you like to master CINEMA 4D's XPresso module to enhance your workflow, create your own CINEMA 4D plugins from scratch, create great looking renders, and automate tasks in CINEMA 4D?
If answer to these question is "Yes", then you are at the right place.
This course introduces students to the XPresso module of the CINEMA 4D which is a node-based visual scripting language. This course covers XPresso Editor and different nodes under the XPresso and MoGraph classes and takes you step-by-step through the whole process of building node networks in XPresso Editor. Numerous examples are used to show the functioning of the nodes.
Moving ahead, this course broadens your XPresso knowledge by taking you step-by-step through the process of creating four CINEMA 4D lighting plugins. You can use these plugins to quickly and easily illuminate the scenes and produce cool looking renders. The challenges included in this course allow you to experiment with what you have learned during the course. As students move from one topic to tutorial, they will be gaining robust knowledge about the XPresso module in CINEMA 4D.
Beside lifetime access to course, you'll also get access to all plugin files, CINEMA 4D files, texture files, and any other resource used in the course. You are free to use these resources in your own projects personal or commercial. These working files allow you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
I'll be regularly adding content to this course so keep coming back.
Note: If you want to follow along, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R16, R17, and R18 versions of CINEMA 4D.
The key features of this course are as follows:
- XPresso Editor and node-based approach explained.
- All nodes of the XPresso and MoGraph classes explained.
- Tech support direct from the author.
- CINEMA 4D files, plugins, and other resources are available.
- Access to each tutorial's initial and final states along with the resources used in the tutorial.
- Step-by-step instructions to create four plugins from scratch.
- The plugin creation process is explained in detail.
- Process of creating Plugin Preset Library explained.
Enroll in the course and take your first step in becoming an expert XPresso programmer.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate users of CINEMA 4D
- Digital artists
- Motion graphics artists
- Indie game developers
- And anyone who wants to learn CINEMA 4D
Pradeep Mamgain is a digital artist, author, coder, teacher, consultant, and founder of PADEXI.ACADEMY. He is self-taught in computer graphics, Internet has been the best source of training for him. He has worked with several companies dealing with animation and VFX in India. He loves helping young aspiring 3D artists to become professional 3D artists. He has helped his students to achieve the best careers in 3D animation and visual effects industry.
He has more than ten years of experience in IT, CGI, and e-Learning. He is passionate about computer graphics that helped me building strong skills in particles, fluids, cloth, RBD, pyrotechnics simulations, and post-production techniques. The core software applications that he uses are: Maya, 3ds Max, CINEMA 4D, Photoshop, Nuke, and Fusion. In addition to the computer graphics, he has keen interest in web design/development, digital marketing, and search engine optimization.