What you will learn
- Enhance your current Excel files & automate your work with VBA.
- Master Excel VBA & Macros
- Directly apply the Excel VBA example files included to your own work.
- Reduce manual routine tasks to the click of a button.
- Make your work-life easier.
- Create simple solutions to complex problems by levering Excel functionality with Macros.
- Formulas & Excel core functionality can't do everything. Use VBA when you reach a limitation.
- Easily adjust VBA code you find online to fit your purpose.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
I'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be able to use VBA to improve your work flow, save time and automate your current Excel projects.
What differentiates this course from the other Microsoft Excel VBA & macros courses? It includes:
- Over 50 Microsoft Excel VBA & macro examples. These are solutions my clients have needed through the years. They are likely to be useful for you too.
- Using the right VBA syntax is the most difficult part. An important topic which isn't covered enough in other VBA courses. In this course you understand why you write things in certain ways.
- Create 3 Complete Excel VBA Tools. We go from idea to final product and cover each step.
- Over 100 pages of documentation (including useful code) so you can easily refer to it when in need.
- Simple explanations for complex concepts.
- High quality video and different delivery methods to keep things interesting.
- Lots of ideas to automate your current tasks.
I've been there! I first learnt VBA from Google.
It was truly a light-bulb moment, when I realized that Google has some answers - it could give me some of the code I was looking for - but there two things missing:
- The WHY - why does the code work in one situation but not another.
- Structure - topic sequence, real-case examples, workbooks, documentation.
Don't waste your time on poor quality videos and confusing explanations. In this Excel VBA course, complex topics are taught in a simple way by an instructor with 17 years of experience. The content has been carefully crafted and clearly organized. The videos are high quality and include animations to emphasize points. Most importantly you learn VBA by doing.
"I have already tried some VBA classes but so far I was never able to apply what I learnt to my own work. This course is different. I have already used some of the techniques Leila is teaching and applied it to my work files. I was able to reduce manual work for me and my colleagues by creating my own macros from scratch. Highly recommended!!!" -- Randy Taylor
"Leila is the real deal... there are many VBA courses on Udemy (some of which I've taken) that merely demonstrate the functionalities. Leila explains the important foundation concepts and how the model is set up allowing you to truly create VBA code from thought rather than copying and pasting from various places. Her class is professionally constructed, with resources and content for each lecture, practice content for you to try things yourself and good Q&A opportunities to answer specific questions. Trust me, this is the course you want to take." -- Justin Fazzio
What you can look forward to in this course:
- Understand how to use the right syntax in VBA
- Useful Excel VBA codes you can directly use for your work
- Use the macro recorder for simpler tasks and improve the code
- Working with the Visual Basic Editor
- Debugging tools and error handling methods
- Different ways to reference ranges and cells
- Different methods to loop
- How to work with data types
- PivotTables in Excel using VBA
- Importing data from other files and exporting data to text files
- Interacting with other applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- ActiveX and Userforms to enhance the Excel interface
- Basically all the knowledge you need to automate tasks in Excel
- Business Professionals who'd like to simplify & automate work flow.
- Data analysts.
- You currently use Excel and like to improve your skills.
Leila Gharani is a Microsoft Excel MVP (Most Valuable Professional) dedicated to helping you create outstanding tools and reports in Excel. Her courses are for those who want to learn Excel, accelerate their careers and achieve more in less time.
Leila' background is Masters in Economics, Economist, Consultant, Oracle HFM Accounting Systems Expert & Project Manager. For over 15 years she has worked in the Finance and IT departments implementing reporting systems based on Oracle and SAP. All the while using Excel VBA to automate and improve processes.
Since 5 years, Leila runs her own Excel site and has an active YouTube channel with many engaging, high quality videos. She provides customized Excel dashboard seminars, enhanced visualization techniques, and advanced Excel seminars to large corporations. She also teaches at the University of Applied Sciences in Upper Austria.
Her courses include examples based on her experience as well as the consulting work she has done for international companies. Many of the Excel tips and tricks she shares is based on the questions received from experienced professionals in her Excel training sessions.
She places great value on keeping her Excel courses not only informative but also engaging. For this reason, students will find enough challenges, exercises and downloadable files to practice so they can maximize the value gained from each course.
Students also recommend
4.9 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 12h
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Chandoo.org
- Time: 1h 30m
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Amazon