Realistic Interior Rendering in 5 Simple Steps (applied to any software with V-ray)
Created by: Rainierys Reynoso
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- How to make photo+realistic renderinig in 5 steps and very easy to learn.
- Framing-Lighting-Material-Final Render-Post Production
- Set Up correct Lineal WorkFlow
- Set Up V-ray Frame Buffer
- Basic & Advanced Configurations
- Model spaces with light
- Photo-realistic render with less light
Overall Score : 80 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
As Trainer, If any of my student have a doubt ( You can request any extra video and I will make an update into the (EXTRA BONUS AREA) for all you to understand.
At the very end, I want to any of you to take this course learn how to make foto-realistic rendering.
This tranning will take you to real 3D Artist.Who this course is for:
- Architect Students and Profesionals
- Interior Designers
- V-ray Artist
- 3D Artist
- People who render into any other software using V-ray
I am 3D Artist for more than 7 years. I love interior Design and Photorealistic 3D rendering and I wanted to show other people how achieve nice jobs for architecture.
I teach V-ray 3.4 ( you can use any other V-ray to work with me) into 5 simple steps that will make your rendering improve for sure.