Learn Vue JS 2 from scratch with Vuex State management and Build Awesome, Fast, Real World Application with Vue JS
Created by: Rapid Dev Pro
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Learn how to communicate between parent-child components using Props and Events
- Vue JS Concepts such as directives, methods, computed properties, two way data binding, conditional rendering, dynamic classes, props, events, filters, life cycle hooks
- Vuex State management library concepts such as Actions, Mutations, Getters, State
- Build Real World App with Vue JS
- Vue Js Framework from scratch
- Build Vue Js in Production mode
- Learn mapAction, mapState and mapGetters in Vuex
- Form Validation in Vue JS
- Create awesome UI with bootstrap-vue library
- Learn how to solve complex Props and Events flow between components with the help of Vuex library
- Master every concepts of Vue JS Framework
- Build scalable apps with state management
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
What is Vue JS ?
What is Vuex ?
Vuex is a state management pattern + library for Vue.js applications. It serves as a centralized store for all the components in an application, with rules ensuring that the state can only be mutated in a predictable fashion. It also integrates with Vue's official devtools extension to provide advanced features such as zero-config time-travel debugging and state snapshot export / import.
The state, the source of truth that drives our app.
The view, a declarative mapping of the state.
The actions, the possible ways the state could change in reaction to user inputs from the view.
Advantages of Vue Js Framework:
An incrementally adoptable ecosystem that scales between a library and a full-featured framework.
20KB min+gzip Runtime, Blazing Fast Virtual DOM, Minimal Optimization Efforts
You will learn the following things in the course:
Build Real World Application with Vue jS and Vuex state mangement library.
Learn Vue JS concepts such as: directives, methods, computed properties, two way data binding, conditional rendering, dynamic classes, props, events, filters, life cycle hooks and much more.
Learn to create Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Vue Routing
Learn how to communicate between parent-child components using Props and Events.
Understand Vuex State management library concepts such as Actions, Mutations, Getters, State.
Learn how to architect user interface into re-usable components.
Understand all lifecycle hooks provided by the Vue Js.
Learn mapAction, mapState and mapGetters in Vuex.
Learn to manage Environment variables in various modes such as development and production.
Form validation in Vue JS
Learn about Mixins in Vue JS.
Integrate bootstrap-vue library to create awesome UI in Vue JS.
and moreWho this course is for:
Hello, this is RapidDevPro.
I am a Full Stack Developer, Tech Enthusiast, Entrepreneur. I have professional experience in developing Web Apps as well as Mobile Apps. I love making quality content for people and likes to do things as fast as possible because someone said: "It's better failing fast than failing last".
Here at Udemy, you will find very helpful and good quality courses from my side :-) Hope you will learn new things.
Thanks, see you in my courses :-)