In This Android Course You Will Build Job Portal Android App, Expense Manager Android App,Online Store Android App
Created by: Code With YDC
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- You Will Build A Real World Job Portal Android App Using Firebase Database
- You Will Build A Real World Expense Manager Android App Using Firebase Database
- You Will Build A Real World Online Store Android App Using Firebase Database
- You Will Learn Advanced Android Apps Development
- You Will Learn Android Material Design
- You Will have Real World Complete Project
- You Will Become Master On Firebase Database
- You'll have a portfolio of Android app to apply for Android developer jobs
- You Will Learn Android Basics To Advanced Features
Overall Score : 80 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
In This Course First You Will Learn Basics of Android. After that you will learn how to develop a complete Project. This course is designed for create real World Android Apps.
Here is Some List of Android App That You Are going to develop in this course:
- You Will Build Real World Job Portal Android App.
- You Will Build Real World Expense Manager Android App.
- You Will Build Real World Online Store Android App.
- You Will Build Portfolio Profile Android App.
- You Will Build Sum Of Number Android App.
- You Will Build Custom Material Design Android App.
- Android Layout Design XML/UI
- Android Date Picker Dialog
- Android Bottom Navigation Bar
- Android Menu bar
- Android Fragment, Develop an App Using Android Fragment
- Develop Android Project Show Case App
- Work With Android Firebase Database
- Work With Firebase Authentication
- Android Custom Toolbar
- Android Scroll View
- Android Card View
- Android Firebase Insert Operation
- Android Firebase Update Operation
- Android Firebase Delete Operation
- Android FirebaseRecyclerAdapter
Sign Up To This Course and You Will Get:
- This Course has 14 Hours Video Content
- Project Base Android App Development Video Lectures
- This Course has 81 Lectures For Android App Development
- Real World Example of Android Project
- Become Master With Android Firebase Database
- Develop Complex Android App Using Firebase Database
- How To Become an Android App Developer? Step by Step Guide For Android App Development.
Here is Some Feedback about this course from my Students:
- "This course is enough good for start android apps development.This course cover all basic features of android and then real world android apps.I Mostly like Expense Manager App section using firebase. Best course so far.this course contain a lot of information about android development."
- "I wanted an app development course that would show what is really important and that is what I got. I learned all features of Android for becoming Android developer. Certainly would recommend the course. "
- "Best android apps development course so far. First I learn basic of all android components. After that I learn how to develop real world android apps for client and App Store. I mostly like all firebase sections of this course. Instructor shows how to develop real world apps using firebase. After complete this section I learn a lot about firebase and I build many real world android apps. Thanks for your course."
- "Best Android development course I have taken so far. The teacher has amazing teaching skills. He has the ability to describe all parts very clearly on a step-by-step basis. Highly recommended! "
- "Very well made course about Android Development. Will continue and hope to learn a lot more. I am very happy with what I have learned so far!"
- Anyone Can take this course
- Who is want to become an Android apps developer
- Who is Want to improve their Skills
- Who is want to work on a IT Company as an Android Apps Developer
- Who is Want to Build Real World Android App
I have been doing programming for 4 years. I completed my graduation on software engineering. i started my career as a mobile developer. I worked as an android and ios app developer. After working with couple of big software companies i started teaching on Udemy.. Right now i am working in a big software company as a Full stack software developer. Apart from that, i am creating courses for Udemy.. i like to share my coding skills with my students. So that they can learn from me and build their career as a software developer. The feelings are really good, when i got mail from my students that they got a job after completing my courses. That encourage me to create more and more courses... Till now i taught over 50,000 students from around the world.....