Amazon Web Services directly offers this tutorial through Coursera. It covers the fundamentals of developing cloud-native applications. It teaches students familiar with application development how to specialize in cloud-native AWS functions and is the first of four series offered by AWS.
Created by: Allen Goldberg
Produced in 2018
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
c Awards Best Crash Course
- Computer science tutorials straight from platform developers are rare and invaluable.
- Course stays focused on fundamentals and allows students a higher level of mastery in the topics covered.
- Courses this easy are rarely this informative.
- Ignores competitors to a fault.
- Course is insufficient on its own. It needs the rest of the series to really teach AWS development.
- Course is too short to be thorough.
Allen Goldberg, leads the development of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCS). Previously he was a Technical Trainer with AWS, teaching classes worldwide on Architecting, Systems Operations, Data Warehousing, and Big Data and Analytics. Prior to joining AWS, Allen worked in academia and as a technologist and trainer. He has a broad background working with commercial clients and in manufacturing technology. Allen is a graduate of New York University.