Mastering Go Modules, gRPC, Crawling, and Collaboration with Git
Created by: Todd McLeod
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Advance your skills with Google's Go (golang) programming language
- Learn the fundamentals of gRPC building a chat-server using gRPC and Go
- Master all of the nuances of dependency management with Go's modules
- Enhance your ability to use git in collaborative environments
- Taught by a university professor
- From intermediate to advanced concepts
- Hands-on exercises with solutions
- Over 2.65 Million students taught
- Lifetime course access
- Learn at your own pace
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Never expires - lifetime access - forever!
- This course is tried, tested, and proven
- Mobile friendly
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
There is a reason for Go's popularity: Go was created by geniuses and is the next step in the evolution of programming languages. Knowing how to use Go well will increase your power, and productivity, as a programmer.
This course will give you the skills you need to advance your Go Programming Language skills. This course is very practical and applicable. It focuses on teaching you skills you can use.
In addition, this course will build your skills with collaboration, crawling, Go modules, git, github, and gRPC.
Presented with high-quality video lectures, this course will visually show you many great things about Google's Go (golang) Programming Language and collaboration. Taught by a tenured professor in California, this is just some of what you will learn in this course:
- Learn to succeed as a student
- Master intermediate skills using git
- Establish ssh encryption for github authentication
- Learn how to add collaborators to your github repos
- Understand the differences between cloning and forking repos
- Acquire the ability to handle merge conflicts
- Gain the skills to work well with git branches
- Master creating, merging, and deleting branches
- Learn to create pull requests, and merge pull requests
- Acquire a thorough understanding of dependency management
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Go modules
- Understand the semantic versioning of software
- Acquire precise control over project dependencies
- Learn to upgrade from other dependency management software
- Master the essentials of crawling websites with Go
- Understand the importance of robots.txt
- Learn to crawl sites with infinite scroll
- Gain insight into running analysis on crawl results
- Acquire an understanding of the essentials of gRPC
- Learn to setup a gRPC server and client
- Gain the ability to build a gRPC chat server
Your satisfaction is guaranteed with this course.
Join me and enroll now.
The art used in the course image was designed by Renee French.
license: Creative Commons 3.0 Attributions licenseWho this course is for:
- This course is perfect for individuals who want to build their skills with the Go programming language.
I am a tenured professor in California. I have taught at both the college and university level. I have also taught in multiple disciplines including business, information systems, computer science, and online education. In 1997, I was one of the first professors at the university to teach online. I did post-graduate work in online education at UC San Diego. I co-founded and taught in the "Online Teacher's Training Program" which trained professors how to teach online. In 2008, I was selected as one of the best instructors in the entire California Community College system. Currently, when measured by the number of students served, I am the world's leading trainer in Google's new programming language which is one of the fastest growing, highest paying programming languages in America. In addition, I have started three businesses (two of them profitable, so far). My background in business, information systems, computer science, online education, and real-world entrepreneurship has prepared me to teach all of these courses. I look forward to helping you learn great skills to improve your life. Better skills, better life.I am a cloud engineer and software architect at Greater Commons. I have several years of professional experience in the Go programming language.