Build Python Web Applications from Beginner to Expert using Python and Flask
Created by: Jose Salvatierra
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Design, develop, and deploy engaging web applications using Python and web languages
- Understand the way the internet works from the point of view of all development areas
- Develop applications that use MongoDB databases
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
It is a one-stop-shop covering everything you need to start having ideas and creating Python web applications that engage visitors and provide them with value. In addition, I'll always be available to help you further your learning and explore more avenues for success.
What do you have to do?
You'll have immediate access to 8 carefully designed sections, each teaching and guiding you into creating a web application using Python: your challenge. I've created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you'll easily understand and absorb.
I recommend taking your time, as software development doesn't happen overnight. Each section should take approximately one week, including developing the weekly challenge, reading around the subject, and practising further.
- The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
- Then we will move onto how the internet works, making web requests and parsing webpages to get data from them using Python.
- Now that you'll have all the knowledge required, we'll introduce our database of choice, MongoDB, and then proceed into creating our first Python web application: a blog where users can register and publish posts.
- Then we will create a fantastic Python web application to notify you when prices of items in online stores go down; a really useful web app!
Over the entire course you will learn:
- Responsive Design with Bootstrap
- Linux (UNIX)
- APIs (both creating them and interacting with them)
- Deployments to Heroku and DigitalOcean
- A friendly community to support you at all times
- Personal contact with me: I'm always available to answer questions and help out
- Lifetime access to course materials, even as more are released (and they are, very often!)
- Hands-on learning to ensure you're absorbing everything
- A true understanding of the concepts of software development, design, and operations
It doesn't matter how old you are or what you do professionally. I guarantee that anyone can benefit from learning web development and Python, but especially web application development.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now, and I'll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who know a little bit of Python or another programming language who want to learn about deployments and development with Python
- If you are an absolute beginner in programming, taking an introductory Python course first could be helpful!
Hi, I'm Jose! I love helping students learn to code and master software development. I've been teaching online for over 6 years, and I founded Teclado to bring software development to everyonemy objective is for you to truly understand everything that goes on behind the scenes.
Coding is extremely rewarding. As you learn, things start to click and make sense. You can join the dots of all the things that weren't quite clear before. I'm here to make that journey quick and painless!
Excellent quality, superb student support, and on-demand topics mark our courses. We hope to see you on the inside!
Students also recommend
4.7 (90 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 25h
4.8 (28 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 9h
4.4 (18 Reviews)
- Provider: Google
- Time: 3h 35m