This YouTube tutorial provides eight easy lessons that teaches students the fundamentals of drawing the human form. By staying focused, the tutorial can help people who struggle with drawing to corner a skill that might otherwise elude them.
Created by: Ethan Nguyen
Produced in 2013
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- This is one of the most accessible tutorials on YouTube. Its very easy to follow successfully.
- Students will see rapid improvement in their drawing skills, maintaining a high level of encouragement throughout.
- Course does not stop with static human figures. It covers dynamic poses as well.
- Course does not step outside of the human topic. Students will not learn how to draw in general.
- Course is built on a specific approach to drawing. Artists who are trying to expand their repertoire will be frustrated.
- Despite being a short tutorial, lessons will feel slow at times.
Ethan is a professional artist and teacher and have taught thousands of students how to draw the head and figure through his courses and online videos. Ethan's strength as a teacher comes from his ability to deconstruct complex subjects into manageable concepts. And his attention to detail helps him to explain these concepts in a way that is very approachable to students. In order to make sure his courses contain the best available information, he's constantly researching, studying, and training to improve his artistic skills.