Learn PHP 7 like a Professional! Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own interactive PHP web apps!
Created by: Dr. Chris Mall
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Learn how to develop impressing PHP programs in a few minutes/ hours.
- Learn the basic PHP skills needed to apply for PHP developer positions.
- Gain enough experience to pass a core PHP programming interview and perform well on the job.
- Be able to sit for and pass the PHP Certificate exams.
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
After this course you will be able to code your fancy app for your work or your personal porfolio. Learning PHP will give you more opportunities for jobs and career advancement because PHP is one of the most requested skills in 2019!
This course requires no previous programming or Php experience. If you've never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Php , this course will teach you everything you need.
Read what other students are saying about "PHP - A 3-Step Process to Master PHP for Newbies + Templates" course:
- The course is great for web development, or if you want to be a web developer by creating a personal portfolio. (Kailic, 5 stars)
- The course has a huge amount of content and really useful information. I believe that the information provided in this course will be helpful and will give you flexibility in applying the functionalities provided in it on different projects. (Gitron, 5 stars)
- More than great, excellent content, really valuable. (Jihuc, 5 stars)
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to PHP.
- Beginner PHP programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Anyone with the desire to learn PHP programming.
Dr. Chris Mall holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and specifically in Game Based Learning and Game Design, while he has developedan educational Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) for learning and teaching Computer Programming. The game won the 2nd Educational Game Competition in the category of the install-based games that was held in the 8th European Conference in Game-based Learning.
Dr. Chris Mall also holds multiple information technology professional certifications, including CySA+, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL v3.
He also holds a Master's of Science degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Assurance, GDPR compliance and development of mobile applications in novel technologies like Google Flutter and Dart.