Start & Run a Successful and Profitable SEO Business in 2022 (Udemy.com)
Step-by-step actionable guide to starting your own home based SEO business regardless of SEO experience
Created by: Christine Maisel
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Be able to have a SEO business set-up by the end of this course by following each section of the course
- Learn how to determine exactly how much work you'll need to do and how much to charge to achieve your monthly income goals
- Learn 5 different pricing models you can use to charge your SEO clients
- SEO Business documents & templates to download and use in your business (including proposal, contract, and more!)
- Learn how to upsell your SEO clients to maximize your profits
- Learn how to generate monthly recurring income from SEO (using one of the 4 methods we discuss in the course)
- Find out where you can learn SEO completely for free if you don't already know how to do it
- Find out what FREE tools are available to you as a SEO service provider so you don't have to spend money on tools to get started
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
"This course really covers all the things that people really need to know to start a SEO business. All the free forms are super and all you have to do is modify them to use them. The instructor does a fantastic job at describing everything need to open a business." - Bill Brooks
In this course we dive deeply into what is required to run a successful and profitable SEO business from home.
If you have little or no SEO experience we'll look closely at:
- Your 4 main options for learning SEO & resources for learning
- Understanding the most common SEO jargon
- Helpful free and premium SEO tools to help you rank websites
- And companies you can outsource SEO work to
- All that is involved in the entire client SEO workflow process
- How to stand out from the competition and make the most money
- 4 options for making money with SEO
- How to upsell clients for maximum profit
- Where to learn SEO and how to create a learning action plan
- Where to find the SEO tools you'll need to complete any SEO job
- How to determine your prices
- How to deliver SEO proposals and SEO reports
This course also gives you unlimited access to all of the business documents you will need to start an SEO business that you can download, edit and use in your own business.
"Christine definitely knows what she is offering. I like the way she delivers the course. As she pointed out at the onset of the course, she will give you actionable tasks, and considerable information to get you started regardless of expertise you posses! Amazing course!" - Santosh Jadagoudar
Now This is just a highlight of some of the topics we'll be covering and as you can see there is so much more to running an SEO business than just SEO itself.
I want to make sure you can stand out and be successful in this industry so you can achieve your goals that are motivating you to get started. I'll also be asking you to complete specific challenges throughout the course so your business is set-up by the time you complete the course.
I'm also available inside so don't hesitate to ask questions as you start getting set-up building your business, and serving clients. I'm here to help you succeed so let's get right to it.Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is willing to work hard to set-up their business while they have support from a successful SEO freelancer
- Anyone who wants or needs to start making money from home
- Anyone who is looking for a business they can run part-time or full-time to supplement their income
- Anyone from anywhere in the world (with internet access of course!) can start this business
- 4.4 Rating
- 96 Reviews
Christine is a Web Design & SEO Business Coach at Portable Entrepreneur where she directly helps web design and SEO startups through education, coaching and services.
Christine has been a web designer for nearly 15 years - 10 of which she has been self-employed. Her work has taken her from working for some start-up dot com companies in the early 2000's to working as a contractor for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense to her own home office.
In her time, she has built 100's of websites and blogs primarily on WordPress and Joomla. Christine has also provided training to individuals and businesses to help them manage their websites on their own with no knowledge of web coding.