Learn Color Correction & Color Grading and Create Professional Cinematic Looks with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018
Created by: George Katsilidis
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Learn Color Grading for Cinematography
- Create cinematic looks
- Learn the Theory behind Color Correction/Grading
- Use Premiere Pro CC for color correction like a pro
- Use Lumetri Color for color analyzing and grading
- Learn all color correction tools of Premiere Pro (including plug-ins)
- Increase the quality of your films
- Deliver professional videos to your clients
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Learn the basic concepts, tools and functions of color correction that you will need to create the perfect cinematic color in your videos/films.
Create awesome cinematic looks using the powerful color correction and grading tools of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 (12.1)
- Meet Premiere Pro CC 2018 (Panels, Workspaces, Software Performance Optimization) / A short introduction to Pr for beginners
- Learn the Color Theory
- Learn all about Lumetri Color
- Practice with more Color controls and tools of Premiere
- EXTRA: Colorista III
- Learn how to use Lumetri Scopes for color analysis
- Create cinematic looks based on famous Hollywood movies
- Learn more advanced Color Grading techniques
- Follow the updates
Learning color correction and color grading means to combine the sciene of color with creativity or even better to use the science and tools to analyze, fix and finally grade an image. Being able to learn and use these tools and also underastand the theoretical part of digital color, will give you a strong background to more easily apply for jobs as a professional or deliver high quality works to your clients.
Content and Overview
This course is essential for: filmmakers, video editors, cinematographers, colorists and Premiere Pro users of all levels.
This course is going to walk you step by step through a method of +35 lectures where you will learn and practice color correction using the powerful tools of Premiere Pro CC 2018 and its new features. You will establish a strong understanding of all color correction and grading concepts, as well as the theory behind them.
Starting with a short introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 and its general use, this course will take you through color correction theory, tools and techniques, and will teach you how to apply them in practice. The structure of each lecture, especially in sections where we learn about Premiere tools, will follow a scheme that combines theory and applied knowledge which is given through examples.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through useful techniques by teaching you how to create cinematic looks similar to hollywood movies, as well as more advanced grading techniques in Section 6.
A Growing Course
Finally, there is a final section devoted to future updates where I will continue to upload new educational material for which you will be informed via email.
Completing this course you'll be able to apply this knowledge in your videos or films increasing this way, the quality of your works.
Upon finishing the course you will also receive a verifiable certificate of completion.
2019Who this course is for:
- Filmmakers and Cinematographers/Colorists
- Video editors
- Beginner and advanced colorists who want to learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro for color correction & grading
- Premiere Pro users who want to improve their color correction skills using this powerful software
- Beginners in Color Correction/Grading
My Name is George.
I am a professional filmmaker from Greece.
I count various projects in my portfolio including Music Videos, Short Films, Documentaries, Advertising and Promotional Videos for companies.
I love creating online courses and sharing my knowledge worldwide to help people achieve their goals. I basically cover Video Production topics in my teaching courses. What I like more to hear from students is "You saved me a lot of time and money". I hope that you give me the chance to help you too by signing up to one of my courses.
I'm always working hard to improve the quality and provide as much value as possible!