The most efficient way to dive into Angular 2+ if you got limited time or need to refresh the basics!
Created by: Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmuller
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Dive deeper into Angular with very solid fundamentals taught by this course
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
The skills required to build such SPAs are in extremely high demand since this kind of web app is very popular and allows you to build almost mobile-like, highly reactive user experiences. Indeed most modern web applications are built as SPAs today!
As the creator of the 5-star rated, BESTSELLING Angular course here on Udemy, I know what I'm talking about and I know what the core features of Angular are which you need to learn.
It's my goal to allow you to focus on these core features to get the quickest and best introduction into Angular, you can find!
Learning Angular never is a wrong choice and with this course, it's more correct than it ever was before! This course gives you the fastest and most efficient way of diving into Angular. If you don't want or can't take my Complete Guide on Angular or you want to get a feeling for Angular before doing so, this course is for you! It's also your #1 choice if you already know Angular but want to have resource for refreshing your basic Angular knowledge as fast as possible.
Whilst this course is much shorter, it gives you all the core insights into Angular you need. It focuses on the heart of Angular, the most important features Angular offers you and even shows you how to build a complete Angular app!
Telling by the length of the course, you might not believe it, but you'll actually learn about all these topics:
- What Angular is
- What TypeScript is - including a super-efficient introduction to it
- How to use the CLI to create Angular projects and manage them
- How Angular apps start and work
- Which role components play and how to use them
- How to bind and pass data
- How to debug your app
- How to use other, 3rd party JS libraries in an Angular app
- How to use directives
- How you may manage application state with services
- How to turn your SPA into an "illusionary" MPA with routing
- How to handle user input with forms
- How to send Http requests
- How to build your project, optimize it and deploy it
- Much more!
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create reactive web applications providing awesome user experiences
- Everyone interested in building single-page-applications (SPAs) with one of the most powerful frameworks you can use as of today
Bundling the courses and know how of successful instructors, Academind strives to deliver high quality online education.
Online Education, Real-Life Success - that's what Academind stands for. Learn topics like web development, data analyses and more in a fun and engaging way.
Currently, you can find courses published by Maximilian Schwarzmuller and Manuel Lorenz, more instructors to come!
Keep learning!Experience as (Web) Developer
Starting out at the age of 13 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. Besides web development I also explored Python and other non-web-only languages. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
Starting web development on the backend (PHP with Laravel, NodeJS, Python) I also became more and more of a frontend developer using modern frameworks like React, Angular or VueJS 2 in a lot of projects. I love both worlds nowadays!
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master's degree. That enabled me to work in a major strategy consultancy as well as a bank. While learning, that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience