Learn to build secure RESTful Api's with Asp.Net Core, Entity Framework and C#
Created by: Asfend Yar Hamid
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Understand the Web Api's
- Build the backend for your web and mobile apps
- Build Web Api's with Entity Framework Code First Approach
- Use Entity Framework to query data
- Use Model Validations to Validate the data
- Implement Sorting , Paging & Searching
- Implement Caching to reduce server load
- Implement Authentication & Authorization in Web Api's
- Deploy Web Api to Microsoft Azure
- Test Api via Postman
- Develop Real World Coffee Shop Api with Asp .Net Core
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Are you tired of boring outdated and incomplete courses , then let's dive in to this course.Well I'm Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) as well as the First Xamarin University Most Valuable Professional at Udemy and in this course I'll explain you every single aspect of rest ful web api's with asp.net core and c#. Yeah I know there're lot of courses over internet but there's never a single guide that teaches you how to create a complete web api's in asp.net core. And the purpose of this course is to train you to build your own Restful web api's in asp.net core.
The main focus of this course is on the Restful Web Api via Asp.NET Core and C#. So if you're familiar with C# , Asp.Net and Entity Framework Or if you want to create the Restful web api's in Asp.Net then this is the right course for you.
If you don't have any idea about Rest Api then don't worry because in this course we'll cover all the Rest Api concepts.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I'm always happy to make the helpful content for the students.
So by the end of the course, you'll completely understand:
- How to create a Rest Api via Entity Framework Code First Approach with all the advanced functions.
- Implement Status Codes
- Adding Migrations in Web Api's
- Adding Content Negotiation
- Implement Validation in Web Api's
- How to add the Routing and Custom Methods
- Implement Sorting , Paging & Searching
- Implement Authentication and Authorization and secure your Api with JWT
- Setup Auth0
- Adding Caching inside the Rest Api's
- Create SQL Database on Microsoft Azure
- Deploy Web Api on Microsoft Azure
- Create A Real World Coffee Shop Api From Scratch to End (No Copy paste code I'll explain you each and every single line of code so that you can create a complete Real World Apis in Asp.Net Core happily)
Don't waste your time
Don't waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos courses. Or instructors who you can't understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious. In this course you'll get a best instructors with carefully crafted content, beautiful outline and proper structured material and learning by doing.
I'll explain you each and every single line of code. I've been in your shoes and every time copy and paste is not a solution and that's why I've tried to create everything in front of you so that you can learn how to solve the errors. We'll learn every thing from scratch.
And before this course you don't need my other courses. If you're a C# developer then you should go ahead with this course.
After this course you'll be very much familiar with Asp.Net Core Web Api's and you'll be able to create any kind of real world web api's in asp.net quite easily as well as efficiently.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 4 hours of HD 720p video content
- Building a Real World fully-fledged Web Api's including ones that use Rest Api Architecture , Access Token , Authentication , Authorization, Caching and much more.
- All the knowledge you need to start building any api you want
After this course you'll get all the Source Code and along with this I'll also share the links and helping material for the Rest Api's with you but you need your personal Azure Portal where you can launch your web api.
I'm so confident that you'll love this course that we're offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it's completely risk free, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world's First Complete Rest Api's Course with Asp.Net Core and C#.Who this course is for:
- Developers who are familiar with C# Programming Language.
- Some prior programming experience in Object Oriented Programming languages will also help to pick the concepts easily.
- Developers who want to build the Complete Restful Web Api from A to Z.
- Developers with no knowledge of Asp .Net Core Web Api's who want to build Restful Web Api's with this framework.
I'm Asfend, I'm a Xamarin Forms Developer and Xamarin University MVP fluent in Xamarin Forms, C# and Microsoft Azure. I'm the lead Xamarin instructor at Microtechx where I've taught over 2000+ students in-person at our Microtechx classroom.
I'm also a Software Engineer and a true Microsoft Lover. I've started my programming career in 2014 and now I'm Xamarin University MVP as well as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.
I've worked with top technical companies. Now I'm working with Microtechx.
I've many titles with my name including
Microsoft MVP , Xamarin University MVP , Xamarin Consultant , Xamarin Community Speaker , Technical Trainer and Team Lead at Microtechx.
Aside from my career, I really enjoys sharing my knowledge with others. The lesson I learned from my life is that "No matter what you are and who you are it is your responsibility to gain knowledge from everywhere. Because without knowledge we cannot differentiate between human and other creatures on this planet" (asfend).
In addition, I believe that "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you."