As the name implies, this Channel 9 course is intended to be a first-ever experience with C#. It is split into 25 separate video lessons and covers topics ranging from an introduction to C# to utilize namespaces and .NET.
Created by: Bob Tabor
Produced in 2014
What you will learn
- Creating a first C# program.
- Data types and variables.
- If and for statements.
- Arrays, strings and classes.
- Accessibility modifiers and assemblies.
- Handling exceptions.
- .NET class library.
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
c# Awards Best Course Overall
- Series covers surprisingly deep concepts without abandoning true beginners.
- Course does a good job preparing students for real trials in coding.
- Course stays focused on video games and mobile apps to keep lessons grounded.
- There is no interaction with the instructor. Students who get stuck will have to find additional resources.
- Course is woefully under review. Few firsthand accounts can help new students prepare their expectations.
Since 2002, Bob Tabor has created thousands of screen cast tutorial videos teaching C#, .NET, ASP.NET and more. He is a Senior Program Manager on the new Microsoft Learn platform driving programming language content.