This YouTube tutorial walks inexperienced game designers and coders through a thorough introduction into C#. With 102 distinct videos, you can trust that this is as comprehensive as an introductory YouTube series can get. Developed by Kudvenkat, it aims to be the ultimate resource for learning the basics of C#.
Created by: Pragim Technologies
Produced in 2012
What you will learn
- Introduction to C#.
- Reading and writing with the console.
- Strings and operators.
- Methods and method parameters.
- Explicit interfaces implementations abstract classes.
- Tutorial Generics.
- So. Much. More.
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
c# Awards Best YouTube Tutorial
- This is the one-stop tutorial. It covers everything.
- Thankfully, its on YouTube. If you get stuck somewhere, you can go back as many times as you need.
- Even as concepts drift into complicated waters, it is still geared for beginners from start to finish.
- Its hard to find an introductory tutorial with more information. It can feel overwhelming.
- While this starts at the very beginning, it gets way past introductory concepts before you're done.
- With so many videos, you're looking at a chunk of hours to complete everything. Only the dedicated will finish.
Pragim Technologies is an information technology and services company based out of Marathahalli Akash Cinema Lane, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.