This YouTube tutorial features three hours of MySQL learning. Created by Programming with Mosh, it goes from introducing the very concept of SQL and database to creating, managing and restoring databases. In three hours of lecture, students have an opportunity to cover all of the core concepts of working with MySQL.
Created by: Mosh Hamedani
Produced in 2019
What you will learn
- Installing MySQL
- SELECT statements and clauses
- Joining databases and tables
- Editing tables
- Restoring databases
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
sql Awards Best NEW Course
- Programming with Mosh is a renowned YouTube tutorial channel, and this lives up to the reputation.
- Every lesson within the tutorial is carefully tagged, cataloged and paired with downloadable examples.
- Course only involves free-to-use software. There are no hidden costs for students on a budget.
- Despite the age of the video, the instructor is still regularly responding to student questions and comments.
- Tutorial glosses over table creation.
- Tutorial has not been updated, and its not 2019. Some updates to MySQL may leave students confused.
- Course does not provide support resources beyond the YouTube comments section.
Mosh (Moshfegh) Hamedani is a passionate software engineer with two decades of experience and he's taught over 3 million people who to code or how to become professional software engineers through his YouTube channel and online courses. His goal is to make software engineering fun and accessible to everyone. That's why his courses are simple, pragmatic and free of BS.