What you will learn
- How to develop a social media marketing strategy
- How to develop and deliver content that engages consumers and is strategically integrated across platforms
- How to measure the effectiveness of social efforts.
- How social media can be used to listen to consumers,monitor their behavior, and engage them in co-creation of products and services
- How to manage social media
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
social-media-marketing Awards Best Advanced Course
In this course, part of the Digital Product Management MicroMasters program, we examine how organizations capitalize on social media and consumer-to-consumer interactions to support their marketing efforts. We view these issues from a strategic and a practical perspective, rather than a technical or platform perspective. We will give you the knowledge you need to create engaging content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat and how to identify influencers, deliver content to a targeted audience, and measure the success of your efforts.
Understanding social media is crucial for product managers who will be operating in a digital environment. Product managers will learn how to use social media conversations to inform their decision-making and how to leverage social media to promote their products, services and the brand. Additionally, learners will gain an understanding of how social media can be used to achieve specific organizational objectives and to measure the effectiveness of those efforts.
Barbara is Associate Professor of Marketing and Department Chair at the Boston University Questrom School of Business. She holds a PhD in Marketing from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.