Model, texture and render a cool 3D robot in Cinema 4D.
Created by: Moy Lobito
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- Model beatutiful and cool looking 3D robots.
- Understand the character modeling pipeline in Cinema 4D.
- Create 3D objects and characters that are animation friendly.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
We will get the most out of the different tools that Cinema 4D offers, implementing different modeling techniques as well as a recycling method that will help you save a lot of time in this and any other 3D project you work in the future.
Then, we will texture our character using both, stock materials that Cinema 4D comes with, and materials that we create ourselves.
Finally, we will use a few HDR images to lit the final scene, and make some amazing renders.
This course focuses on creating the 3D character you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create any other robot you want.
I'm confident that at the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the 3D modeling process and you will be able to start creating your own 3D characters. Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their Cinema 4D skills.
- This course is for 3D sudents who want to take their skills to the next level.
- This course is not for complete 3D begginers, although they will also enjoy and learn a lot from it.
I am a 2D and 3D artist with over 7 years of professional experience. I've worked with international clients from all around the world.
I have experience making video courses and love helping aspiring artists become confident as they improve their skills. I specialize in 3D modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering.
I believe that anyone can be a great artist, and the amount of time that takes someone to get there usually depends on the quality of the guidance they have. That is why I always do my best on my courses and tutorials.