Cinema 4D Hyper Realistic Masterclass - Learn to Model, Texture and Render a Hyper Realistic 3D Rolex Watch in Cinema 4D
Created by: Moy Lobito
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Learn to create a high detailed 3D watch in Cinema 4D.
- Understand the hard surface modeling pipeline in Cinema 4D.
- Master hyper realistic 3D modeling and rendering in Cinema 4D.
- Create 3D objects that are animation friendly.
- Create proper UV maps (UVs) of simple hard surface objects using Cinema 4D's Body Paint.
- Create realistic Cinema 4D materials.
- Lit a 3D scene using HRDIs.
- Master Cinema 4D shortcuts to improve your workflow and speed.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
We will get the most out of the different tools that Cinema 4D offers, implementing different modeling and texturing techniques that will make your 3D life much easier for this and any future projects you work.
We will create UV maps for some of the objects using Cinema 4D's Body Paint and texture them using Adobe Photoshop.
We will also use HDRI images and a few other lighting tips to lit our final scene, and make some amazing hyper realistic renders.
This course focuses on creating the 3D watch you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create any hard surface model you want.
I'm confident that by the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the 3D modeling process and you will be able to start creating your own hyper realistic 3D models in Cinema 4D.Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to learn to create hyper realistic 3D models and renders in Cinema 4D.
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their Cinema 4D skills.
- This course is for 3D sudents who want to take their 3D modeling skills to the next level.
- This course is not for complete 3D beginners, although they will also enjoy and learn a lot from it.
I am a 2D and 3D artist with over 7 years of professional experience. I've worked with international clients from all around the world.
I have experience making video courses and love helping aspiring artists become confident as they improve their skills. I specialize in 3D modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering.
I believe that anyone can be a great artist, and the amount of time that takes someone to get there usually depends on the quality of the guidance they have. That is why I always do my best on my courses and tutorials.