Learn to model, sculpt, texture and render beautiful 3D characters in Cinema 4D. Poly modeling C4D course.
Created by: Moy Lobito
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- Model beatutiful and cool looking 3D cartoony monster.
- Understand the character modeling pipeline in Cinema 4D.
- Create 3D objects and characters that are animation friendly.
- Create hand painted textures in Cinema 4D's Body Paint.
- Lit a 3D scene using HRDIs.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
We will get the most out of the different tools that Cinema 4Doffers, implementing different modeling and texturing techniques that will make your 3D life much easier for this and any future projects you work.
We will create the UVs and texture our character using Cinema 4D's Body Paint to get a set of nice looking hand painted textures.
We will also use an HDR image and a few lights to lit our final scene, and make some amazing renders.
This course focuses on creating the 3D character you can see in thepromo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create anyother cartoon character you want.
I'm confident that at the end of this course you will have a solidunderstanding of the 3D modeling process and you will be able to startcreating your own 3D characters.Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their Cinema 4D skills.
- This course is for 3D sudents who want to take their skills to the next level.
- This course is not for complete 3D beginners, although they will also enjoy and learn a lot from it.
I am a 2D and 3D artist with over 7 years of professional experience. I've worked with international clients from all around the world.
I have experience making video courses and love helping aspiring artists become confident as they improve their skills. I specialize in 3D modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering.
I believe that anyone can be a great artist, and the amount of time that takes someone to get there usually depends on the quality of the guidance they have. That is why I always do my best on my courses and tutorials.