Ultimate coding for the web! Learn to develop apps with practical projects. Master the fundamentals of coding languages.
Created by: Mammoth Interactive
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Code in Ruby on Rails.
- Make simple web apps.
- Lay out a web app in a logical way.
- Build a single-page app using React Router.
- Use Web Pack, a bundler for code.
- Transition from webpack 1.0 to webpack 2.0.
- Write modular CSS.
- Refactor code (alter code to make it simpler and more efficient).
- Fix bugs and handle errors.
Overall Score : 72 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Do you want to make web apps? You've come to the right place. Learn how to build a Rails app and (separately) learn how to build a pure React/Redux app.
Enroll now to build your portfolio with projects no one can take away from you!
In Part 1 of this course Tristan Mackinlay teaches you to code in Ruby, one of the most user-friendly programming languages out there. In Part 2, you learn how to build beautiful, well-functioning web apps with React and Redux. Join web developer Chris Veillette to start coding for the Internet.
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Make games in GameMaker & learn to code for the web in Ruby!
- Complete 3D Modeler & C# Unity VR Game Developer Masterclass
- The Complete VR Course: Build 3D Models and Unity Games
- The Complete Ruby on Rails & 3D Rendering Humans for Games
- Become a Web Developer: Learn the Basics and Fundamentals of Ruby!
- Make Games and Web Apps: Unity, React and Redux Masterclass
- Complete Modern Developer: React JS with Redux & SpriteKit
Hands-on training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation.
Learn to program today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You get full lifetime access to this course for a single fee! Join now to meet us
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to coding - some previous experience is helpful.
- Developers who want to learn about React and Redux.
- Coders who want to learn to build web apps.
"I absolutely love this course. This is such a comprehensive course that was well worth the money I spent and a lot more. Will definitely be looking at more Mammoth Interactive courses when I finish this." Student Matt W.
"Very good at explaining the basics then building to more complex features." Student Kevin L.
Mammoth Interactive has been contracted to produce epic soundtracks, addicting levels, rock solid programming and business development. John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.