Created by: Packt Publishing
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Build, test, and deploy web applications with Node .js, Express, Vue .js, and MongoDB
- Create Single Page Applications using the Vue .JS command-line interface tool
- Learn to manage application state with Vuex Library
- Implement application routing with Vue .js Router
- Create a songs playlist application using MEVN stack
- Build a secure RESTful API with Express, including user authentication
- Learn about the HTTP client Axios to consume REST APIs to get data
- Deploy production-ready applications to the cloud
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course enables you to build, test, and deploy full stack isomorphic applications with Node.js, Express, Vue.js, and MongoDB. You will start by setting up the development environment and grasping some of the essential concepts for building applications. You will then build a single page application using MEVN stack. You will also develop a songs playlist application wherein you will create a new playlist and search through YouTube videos. Next, you will learn to consume data from third-party APIs within your application as well as perform CRUD operations against a locally hosted API using the HTTP client Axios. Finally, you will learn to deploy the applications on the cloud.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build your own web and isomorphic applications using MEVN stack.
Meet Your Expert(s):
We have the best work of the following esteemed author(s) to ensure that your learning journey is smooth:
- Haider Rehman works as a DevOps and a Software Engineer for a well-known software company and has over 8 years of experience as a developer. He has a Master's degree in Telecom Systems and a Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication; after obtaining these, he switched to programming in IT and telecommunications to get a feel for the industry. Haider enjoys hanging out with friends, music, and coding.
- This course is for web developers who want to create amazing real-world applications using MEVN Stack.
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.