This FreeCodeCamp.org tutorial is a single video designed to take students from an introduction of Node.js all the way through application development and debugging. It takes right at 2 hours and 30 minutes, and it covers all of the basics of the Node.js environment. It is supplemented with hundreds of professional programming articles and a number of additional external resources, making for a robust learning experience.
Created by: Samer Buna
Produced in 2019
What you will learn
- Executing files
- Creating a web server
- Events and Streams
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
node js Awards Best NEW Course
- Content is extremely focused, enabling for greater clarity than peer instructional resources.
- Samer Buna is a renowned educator and mentor. His presentation is among the best.
- Course is ultimately a great resource to prime users for the vast supplemental information, making it an invaluable resource for beginners to move towards mastery of Node.js.
- Though it claims to be a full tutorial, it is really just an introduction. Mastery of Node.js is too complicated to be conveyed in a single video.
- Supplemental information is substantially more advanced than the presentation in the video.
- Works best when taken alongside additional Node.js introductions.