This Microsoft edX course aims to be an ultimate beginner guide for Node.js web application development. It is taught over 20 hours and split into a 4- to 5-week curriculum. It covers the essentials of Node.js development and also offers a verified certificate.
Created by: Benjamin Lin
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- Basics of Node.js
- Using core modules
- Setting up web server with Express
- Storing and modeling data with MongooseDB and Mongoose
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
node js Awards Best Free Course
- Content is truly accessible for newcomers to Node.js. Its designed to be a first look at the platform and uses application-based learning to develop skills.
- Projects focus on popular concepts like web scraping and blogging APIs.
- Course does a great job of covering Mongoose for database management.
- Course feels short for the type of material covered.
- Overview of Node.js is brief.