What you will learn
- Improve and fix your photos effectively
- Catalog your photos taken with DSLR cameras and mobile devices
- Impress your clients by presenting your shots in engaging and interactive ways
- Find out when and how to use the two different versions of Lightroom
Overall Score : 88 / 100
This course will have you working with photographs like a pro. It covers both Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Lightroom Classic CC. Get to grips with the differences between the two, how they fit into your workflow/lifestyle and master all of their features, so you are ready to use them with total confidence, either professionally or for your hobby photography.
"Loved this course. There's a lot more to Lightroom than I realized. Already seeing a major improvement in my work!" Mike Mirabal
Lightroom is the industry-leading tool for photo editing and it gives you ultimate control over aspects like lighting, effects, detail, optics and loads more. Both also have unique and individual ways of helping you to organize and manage your photos, making use of these features will mean you never lose or waste time searching for an image. Knowledge of both applications will be required for many professional roles within the creative industry.
This software is also ideal for preparing images for marketing purposes i.e blog posts and social media. Building catalogues and developing photographs in Lightroom will help you create engaging images, which stand out and help you build a strong visual style that connects with your audience.
Lightroom CC - Amazing photos, anywhere you are
This is the cloud-based version of Lightroom, which is the perfect tool for editing images on the go either on your mobile device or laptop. Plus your photos are always with you. Lightroom CC will store them in the cloud, ready to be used on any device. Lightroom CC offers the same set of powerful cataloging and photo editing features whether you are using the mobile app, desktop application or browser-based version.
Learn how to: capture images using the Lightroom CC mobile app and organise them using albums, labels, stacks and the revolutionary Adobe Sensei artificial intelligence powered smart search.
We will cover everything you need to know about developing images. Use the downloadable working files and follow along, or practice techniques using your own photographs. We will learn about adjusting exposure, colour, contrast, clarity, applying effects, creating presets and more. Learn about making Local Adjustments as opposed to global adjustments, what's the difference and why exactly they are useful.
Lightroom Classic CC - Your best shots made even better
This version is essential for anyone looking to become a professional photographer. It not only has powerful editing capabilities but also offers the most accurate and efficient way to organise hundreds of thousands of RAW photographs with its powerful cataloging features. Knowledge of these are crucial to organising photo shoots or projects like a professional, so you can always find that particular shot you are looking for in seconds. Being in total control of your catalog is not only saving you time but will also impress your clients.
Learn how to work with catalogs, define and apply keywords, back up your edits and all the clever ways you can save time importing your photos. This course walks you through all the features of Lightroom Classic CC following the modules; Library, Develop, Map, Book, Slideshow, Print and Web.
You will learn how to do basic retouching within Lightroom and more complex photo manipulations with the seamless Photoshop integration. These two powerful tools used together can bend the limits of photography so you can learn to create panoramas, creative montages, adding special effects like bokeh and loads more.
This course includes:
- 137 video lessons
- 8 hours of total playtime
- Downloadable exercise files
- Regularly updated content to reflect the new features introduced to both versions of Lightroom
Who will find this course useful:
- Hobby photographers looking to hone their skills and share their passion for photography
- Anyone looking to become professional photographers
- Completely new users who have no previous experience with either version of Lightroom
- Self-taught users looking to improve and build on their existing skills
- Anyone looking for help deciding which version of Lightroom is better suited for their workflow
- Those who need to edit images while being on the move
- Social media specialist and online content creators
- Taking photos with the Lightroom CC mobile app
- Building and organising catalogs
- Developing RAW and JPEG photographs professionally
- Impressing your friends and clients with your prints, photo books, slideshows and web galleries created in Lightroom
Enroll on this course now and take your photography to the next level!Who this course is for:
- Anyone taking photos with their mobile devices
- Photographers using DSLR cameras
- Bloggers and anyone else in need for engaging photography
- Anyone from complete beginners to professional photographers
Martin is a graphic designer and an Adobe Certified Instructor. He was a presenter at Adobe MAX the ultimate creative in 2018 and was recently voted one of the top 10 Adobe instructors in the world. Over 100,000 students are studying from his online courses from over 200 countries.
As a designer and illustrator he worked for companies like Pixar, BBC, Mattel and as an instructor taught teams at Google, Ben&Jerry's, House of Lords and Oxford University Press.