Project Based Course on Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Excel Macros
Created by: Kyle Pew
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Learn how to automate daily routine tasks within Excel
- Learn best practices when creating macros and streamline your VBA code
- Determine when it's best to use the Macro Recorder versus VBA
- Learn how to write custom VBA Macros to create more robust automation
- Learn VBA programming concepts to create dynamic, re-usable code
- Complete real world Macro/VBA projects from beginning to end
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Join me in this course and take control of Microsoft Excel and master the process of automating routine tasks through the use of Excel Macros and Excel VBA.
During this course you will build a foundation of working with Excel Macros and VBA. This foundation will be built as you engage and participate in project based Excel Macro/VBA exercises, detailed throughout the lectures within this course. Each of the projects will build upon one another, introducing a new concept each time, starting with the basic building blocks of automating any task within Excel and ending with a fully customized Excel VBA project that will automate a series of Excel tasks.
As you engage and participate in this course, you will be introduced to the wonders of creating simple Macros through the Macro Recorder and then quickly take you into the world of Excel VBA where you will experience building a more dynamic, robust experience for yourself and your peers.
Each project contains exercise files that you can download and use to complete the assigned Excel Macro/VBA projects. The course also contains detailed instructions through the video lectures as well as a series of PDF documents that you can reference as you complete the projects.
Below are a few samples of the projects you will complete by enrolling and participating in this course.
- Automate placing and formatting a title on a worksheet
- Interact with the users of your Macros through Input and Message boxes in order to receive input on how a Macros should work
- Cleaning up multiple Excel Worksheets and prepare the data to be reported on
- Create a report based on multiple sets of data found within multiple Excel Worksheets, copying data from one Worksheet into the Master Report Worksheet
- Automate the creation of Excel Formulas to SUM data up in your Report
- Working with Excel VBA User Forms
- Importing Data from External Text Files
So, don't lose another moment performing Excel tasks manually. Enroll now and learn how you can get Microsoft Excel to your work for you.Who this course is for:
- This Excel Macro/VBA course is meant for those that use Microsoft Excel and are looking to become more efficient by automating their daily Excel tasks. No prior programming experience is required.
Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 10+ years on various computer applications, including;
Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Visio
SharePoint End-User 2007, 2010, 2013
VBA (Excel and Access)
Adobe SuitePhotoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Maya (Modeling and Animation)
Unity3d (Game Design)
Kyle is a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute in the Media Arts and Animation Program. He has worked as a Game Designer for Electronic Arts, designing on games such as Nerf N-Strike, Nerf N-Strike Elite, both for the Wii, and a Sims 3 Expansion Pack for the PC.
Kyle has facilitated courses that range from 1-on-1 interactions to large scale groups of 100+ participants, including; live in person classes, webinar style classes online and live online full courses. He is consistently ranked top in reviews for each of the courses he teaches.
Some of the clients Kyle has provided training for include:
PMI Mortgage Insurance
Bank of the West
and many more...
What Students have said about Kyle:
"Kyle was off the chart "GOOD""
Students also recommend
4.9 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 12h
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Chandoo.org
- Time: 1h 30m
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Amazon