What you will learn
- Build server-side-rendered single-page-applications (SPAs)
- Build normal, optimized SPAs with minimal effort
- Generate a static webpage from Vuejs code
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Nuxt.js takes it to the next level!
It's a library for Vue.js (kind of a "framework for a framework") and it adds two major things to Vue.js:
- Server-side-rendering of your Vue app out of the box
- Easy Vue app configuration via folders and files
In this course, I'll teach you how to create Nuxt/ Vue apps from scratch! We'll build an entire course project and dive into the core features Nuxt.js offers.
By the end of the course, you'll have a complete Vue app, built with Nuxt.js, which can be rendered on the server (or as a static website!) and which is highly optimized.
The course will teach you ...
- ... what Nuxt.js exactly is and how it's connected to Vue.js
- ... how you use Nuxt.js to build better Vue apps
- ... everything you need to know about the "configure via folders & files" approach taken by Nuxt
- ... different build possibilities like SSR apps, SPAs or a static webpage
- ... how you build an entire project, including authentication, via Nuxt.js
- And way more!
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmller and I built my company's (Academind) webpage with Nuxt.js.
Besides that, I'm the instructor of the 5* rated, bestselling Vue.js course here on Udemy. I worked with Vue since it's beta, the same is true for Nuxt.js.
I absolutely love these two frameworks and I can't wait to dive into them together with you!Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build engaging, (optionally) server-side-rendered Vue JS apps
- Anyone who wants to work with Vuejs and follow a minimal-configuration approach
- Anyone who wants to create static websites with Vuejs (Nuxt as a static page generator!)
Bundling the courses and know how of successful instructors, Academind strives to deliver high quality online education.
Online Education, Real-Life Success - that's what Academind stands for. Learn topics like web development, data analyses and more in a fun and engaging way.
Currently, you can find courses published by Maximilian Schwarzmuller and Manuel Lorenz, more instructors to come!
Keep learning!Experience as (Web) Developer
Starting out at the age of 13 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. Besides web development I also explored Python and other non-web-only languages. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
Starting web development on the backend (PHP with Laravel, NodeJS, Python) I also became more and more of a frontend developer using modern frameworks like React, Angular or VueJS 2 in a lot of projects. I love both worlds nowadays!
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master's degree. That enabled me to work in a major strategy consultancy as well as a bank. While learning, that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience