What you will learn
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Build responsive applications using modern CSS technologies like flexbox
- Build JSON APIs using Node, Express and MongoDB
- Learn the most popular front end library React and master the fundamentals around state, props and the component lifecycle
- Use babel and webpack to transpile and bundle code
- Understand what the Virtual DOM is and how React performs reconciliation
- Leverage Component Lifecycle methods with React to include making AJAX calls properly
- Secure Node, Express, Mongo and React applications on the front-end and back-end using bcrypt and JSON Web Tokens
- Add routing to a single page application with the most popular routing library for react, React Router.
- Manage State with a centralized store using Redux
- Connect Redux with a React application to build scalable production applications with client-side state management
Overall Score : 74 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
There are quite a few options out there for online training, but we are certain this course is the most comprehensive and frankly the best one out there - here's why:
- This course is taught by professional bootcamp instructors. The material you're going to learn has been taught to hundreds of students in person and hundreds of thousands online.
- Everything we'll cover in this course is up-to-date and even anticipates future advancements to prepare you for what is to come. We focus on the most commonly used technologies, libraries and frameworks.
- We build over 10 projects and have dozens of code challenges with solutions to ensure you understand the material and don't just watch us talk!
- You get to meet our wonderful course mascot - Whiskey the dog!
- CSS3 Transitions, Transforms and Animations
- Testing with Jasmine
- Building charts, force graphs and data visualizations
- ES2015 keywords, arrow functions, class syntax, and much more
- Callbacks, Promises, Generators and Async Functions
- Building Node.js APIs
- Building Single Page Applications
- Closures and the keyword 'this'
- Authentication and Authorization
- Exercises and Solutions
- Research Assignments
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to continue learning about web development
- It's fantastic for someone who has the fundamentals down, but wants to explore more advanced concepts and technologies to be successful as a developer
Hi! I'm Colt. I'm a developer with a serious love for teaching. I've spent the last few years teaching people to program at 2 different immersive bootcamps where I've helped hundreds of people become web developers and change their lives. My graduates work at companies like Google, Salesforce, and Square.
Most recently, I led Galvanize's SF's 6 month immersive program as Lead Instructor and Curriculum Director. After graduating from my class, 94% of my students went on to receive full-time developer roles. I also worked at Udacity as a Senior Course Developer on the web development team where I got to reach thousands of students daily.
I've since focused my time on bringing my classroom teaching experience to an online environment. In 2016 I launched my Web Developer Bootcamp course, which has since gone on to become one of the best selling and top rated courses on Udemy. I was also voted Udemy's Best New Instructor of 2016.
I've spent years figuring out the "formula" to teaching technical skills in a classroom environment, and I'm really excited to finally share my expertise with you. I can confidently say that my online courses are without a doubt the most comprehensive ones on the market.
Join me on this crazy adventure!Hi! I'm Elie and I'm passionate about education and web development. I've spend the past three years as a Lead Instructor a