A beginners guide to painting anything you can think of
Created by: Austin Batchelor
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Be able to paint dozens of different materials and textures
- Be able to paint various lighting situations
- Be able to paint various subjects
- Be able to solve problems when painting things in the future
Overall Score : 90 / 100
The Ultimate Guide to Digitally Painting Everything will show you how to paint everything from metal, to water and from fur to feathers. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of digital painting - or your money back
The course is your track to obtaining digital painting skills like you always knew you should have! Whether for your own projects or to create art as a professional.
It will take you from having little knowledge in digital painting to painting all manner of subjects textures and materials to work into your finished masterpiece.
So what else is in it for you?
You'll gain instant access to all 7 sections of the course.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of digital painting dozens of different subjects with easy to follow demos with a downloadable worksheet for each one.
Don't believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here's what you get with the course:
You'll get access to the 7 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of digital painting from the ground up. The course is supported with over 13 hours of clear content ,with more added every month, that I walk you through each step of the way. Each lecture has a layered paint file for you to use as you follow along with over 50 downloadable resources.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
- The course starts with the basics. You will get a basic understanding of the fundamentals of digital painting. Fundamentals are the most important part of creating professional art. You will learn the basics of lighting, form, color, and edge control.
- Next you'll learn how to paint different materials and objects including different types of metal, snow, water, stone, trees, plants and much more!.
- After that you'll learn how to handle and paint different lighting situations including, underwater lighting and glowing objects.
- the next section covers how to paint different aspects of animals such as fur, feathers, and shells.
- Lastly you will learn how to paint the various aspects of humans such as hands, feet, hair, and noses.
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional art is created
- Over 50 exercises and work sheets
- Access to a private facebook group for students only
- Exclusive access to all future lectures added monthly covering even more topics
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!Who this course is for:
- Beginner level digital artists with a basic understanding of their preferred software
- Anyone wanting to better their skills as a digital painter
- Anyone trying to master painting difficult textures and materials
A C R E A T I V E
I'm Austin Batchelor. I'm a working professional creative in the game industry. I work as a concept artist and freelance illustrator. I've worked in house at an animation studio but currently work from home. As an instructor I strive to provide the best learning experience possible for my students by creating clear content and maintaining a personable demeanor.