Practical Google Analytics course based on real experience including 50 practical examples + 100 quiz questions
Created by: Pavel Brecik
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Understand how the tool works, what data is there and find the business value in it
- Ability to make the right data decisions
- Know which are important Google Analytics reports
- Among others we'll go through 50 practical examples
- You'll practice achieved knowledge with 100 quiz questions
- How to think in context and not act hastily
Overall Score : 92 / 100
google analytics Awards Sponsored
"Explain very clear and concise. Better than Google Analytics own training." - Vivian So
"The best Google Analytics course I've taken on Udemy for ANALYSIS. A lot of courses just cover DEFINITIONAL or fundamental things like the USER INTERFACE - which are important, but I think most people expect a bit more Analysis from an Analytics course. I was able to use the course materials to provide real value to paying customers. I'd pair this with another course that covers basics like installation, initial set up, etc. Great value overall and instructors responds quick!" - Paul Ahmadzai
"I don't normally review so early in a course but I've been really impressed with the material so far. Topics are explained in depth but without boring me with what's not important. The quizzes are refreshingly challenging. Many other instructors could take heed. Oh and that pronunciation of cookies made my day :D" - Kerry OwstonWho this course is for:
- Everyone who not only wants to learn Google Analytics as a tool, but also use the data to drive your business and build a data-driven ability.
- The course is designed for all skill levels. From the very beginners to experienced marketing managers.
It's said data is new black gold. Instead of oil everyone can drill the data. Let's try it and make your next business decision based on data not on feeling.
My focus is especially on data-driven marketing and decision making. In ideal case explained by short stories using Google Analytics :).
I've started with Web Analytics at AVG Technologies, then I worked in the biggest Czech agency h1[.]cz and currently in Mall Group, where I'm responsible for analytics for the whole company. You can bribe me with smoky whisky and sour espresso. I'm based in Prague, Czech republic.