Developed directly by Unity, the Playground takes a modern approach to learning. Students master the platform by working through their own projects and just having fun with the resources. They will inevitably gravitate to valuable knowledge and become part of the Unity development community.
Produced in 2018
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
game development fundamentals Awards Best Practical Course
Whether youre an aspiring maker or an educator in game development: Welcome to Unity!Unity Playground is a framework to create 2D, physics-based games, and its perfect for teaching beginner game developers to make games in Unity without coding.
- You can completely abandon structure and learn through games and other fun no-code experiences.
- The Playground is supported with courses, tutorials and live learning sessions, all included with the Playground.
- This is perhaps the most hands-on approach to learning that exists on the internet.
- The lack of structure can be prohibitive. Finding the right course as a starting point is a guessing game.
- Going beyond the no-code experience and getting into C# will likely require external resources.
- Its easy to get overwhelmed. Without an abnormal drive or love of Unity, students are likely to hit dead ends and give up.